Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: 750mc contact?
swampy

posted on 28/3/11 at 08:14 PM Reply With Quote
750mc contact?

I have been contacting the club over various issues regards the regs for the locost championship.
I was getting replies over simple questions but now i have asked for clarification over various gray areas in the regs i have not recieved any replies...
I appreciate there is a change of staff etc so i am presuming emails have been lost etc so does anyone have a current staff members emails address so i can have clarification over certain things?

procomp

posted on 29/3/11 at 09:12 AM Reply With Quote
Hi

New head of technical is Peter Bove. The is a contact number but no Email in the club mag. Ill U2U it in case you don't have it.

Cheers Matt

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
ernie

posted on 29/3/11 at 05:06 PM Reply With Quote
why don't you post your queries on here? maybe we can help

PANDE FIRE & SECURITY SYSTEMS

swampy

posted on 29/3/11 at 06:39 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ernie
why don't you post your queries on here? maybe we can help

Many thanks, I would but some of the questions i have been asking but really need an official answer ie certain things i would like to do as have others do not seem viable by the book and other things that do seem viable people are saying you carnt do that tut tut etc. So an official answer is unfortunaely the only way of not getting to race day and being turned away. Lets face it we all want to get the most out of the regs as we can, but getting a race is more important ultimately.

Cheers

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.