Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Spam messages?
MakeEverything

posted on 1/3/12 at 05:25 PM Reply With Quote
Spam messages?

From RaceDAC. Anyone else had one? Totally random, from a member with no posts etc.

Kindest Regards,
Richard.

...You can make it foolProof, but youll never make it Idiot Proof!...

UncleFista

posted on 1/3/12 at 05:31 PM Reply With Quote
Same here..

Tony Bond / UncleFista

Love is like a snowmobile, speeding across the frozen tundra.
Which suddenly flips, pinning you underneath.
At night the ice-weasels come...

Proby

posted on 1/3/12 at 05:34 PM Reply With Quote
Same here!
chris mason

posted on 1/3/12 at 05:48 PM Reply With Quote
Dear Mr RaceDac,

I would love to purchase one of your RaceDac packages, but due to the current ecomonic climate, i have limited funds, Fortunately though my cousin "Bunta" in Nigeria has agreed to purchase one on my behalf. He's requested that i receive your bank account details and full address so he can arrange a bank transfer. He also tells me my great uncle (Mr Bulgaria) has recently passed away, and i have been left £1,000,000.00 British Pounds in his will. As i don't have a UK bank account he would like to pay the sum of £1,000,000.00 British Pounds in too your bank account, in return he requests you send me a RaceDac package and £950,000.00 British Pounds. The remaining £50,000 British Pounds is yours for organising the transaction.

Please could you forward your bank account details and full address, to help us make this transaction more secure please could you also send me your mothers maiden name and your date of birth.

Thank your for your help with this matter
Best Regards
Locostbuilder

Daddylonglegs

posted on 1/3/12 at 06:04 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by chris mason
Dear Mr RaceDac,

I would love to purchase one of your RaceDac packages, but due to the current ecomonic climate, i have limited funds, Fortunately though my cousin "Bunta" in Nigeria has agreed to purchase one on my behalf. He's requested that i receive your bank account details and full address so he can arrange a bank transfer. He also tells me my great uncle (Mr Bulgaria) has recently passed away, and i have been left £1,000,000.00 British Pounds in his will. As i don't have a UK bank account he would like to pay the sum of £1,000,000.00 British Pounds in too your bank account, in return he requests you send me a RaceDac package and £950,000.00 British Pounds. The remaining £50,000 British Pounds is yours for organising the transaction.

Please could you forward your bank account details and full address, to help us make this transaction more secure please could you also send me your mothers maiden name and your date of birth.

Best Regards
Locostbuilder

Priceless!!

It looks like the Midget is winning at the moment......

ChrisW

posted on 1/3/12 at 06:06 PM Reply With Quote
What an idiot. He's not happy because I deleted his advertising posts earlier, and refuses to sign up as a trader.

I'll deal with it. Sorry to anyone that has received them.

Chris

My gaff my rules

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
bonzoronnie

posted on 1/3/12 at 06:09 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Dear Mr RaceDac,

Best Regards
Locostbuilder

Love it

Daddylonglegs

posted on 1/3/12 at 06:11 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ChrisW
What an idiot. He's not happy because I deleted his advertising posts earlier, and refuses to sign up as a trader.

I'll deal with it. Sorry to anyone that has received them.

Chris

Wonder what username he'll choose when he tries again Chris?

It looks like the Midget is winning at the moment......

Proby

posted on 1/3/12 at 06:12 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Dear Mr RaceDac,

Best Regards
Locostbuilder

Excellent!!

So your the one I keep getting emails from?? lol

Ben_Copeland

posted on 1/3/12 at 06:17 PM Reply With Quote
and his website is crap too... no ones going to buy off that !

Ben

Locost Map on Google Maps

Z20LET Astra Turbo, into a Haynes Roadster

Enter Your Details Here
http://www.facebook.com/EquinoxProducts for all your bodywork needs!

scootz

posted on 1/3/12 at 06:24 PM Reply With Quote
He clearly doesn't know what he's doing as he never sent me a U2U... I'd have bought loads off of him!

[Edited on 1/3/12 by scootz]

It's Evolution Baby!

ChrisW

posted on 1/3/12 at 06:25 PM Reply With Quote
...or I deleted it before you saw it??

Chris

My gaff my rules

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
loggyboy

posted on 1/3/12 at 07:11 PM Reply With Quote
I wondered why I had a email notification, but nothing in my inbox!
owelly

posted on 1/3/12 at 07:16 PM Reply With Quote
I got one but I'm not stupid. I've seen it all before, that's why I sent him cash. See? Totally untracable.

http://www.ppcmag.co.uk

MakeEverything

posted on 1/3/12 at 08:27 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by scootz
He clearly doesn't know what he's doing as he never sent me a U2U... I'd have bought loads off of him!

[Edited on 1/3/12 by scootz]

Note to self, wait or lower price.....

Kindest Regards,
Richard.

...You can make it foolProof, but youll never make it Idiot Proof!...

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.