Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Pinto and MT75
DarrenW

posted on 25/8/04 at 01:56 PM Reply With Quote
Pinto and MT75

I havent started my build yet. Still trying to decide what direction to take and whos kit to buy. Shortlist is MK Indy, Mac1 ?? or MNR Vortx.

I was thinking about VX XE or Zetec power. Realistic budget unfortunately doesnt extend to this at present (possible future winter project). Iam now looking into Pinto power. My donor Sierra has MT75 box. Will this bolt straight on? What clutch needs to be used?

Ref Pinto power. My father i sbuilding MK with 1700 crossflow, modded to give 135bhp (allegedly). I need more hance 2.0l idea. They sound easy to mod and i have enjoyed reading the other threads. Can anyone recommend good tuning book that details diy economical no nonsense mods that can be easily done at home?

Thanks,
Darren.

DarrenW

posted on 2/9/04 at 03:44 PM Reply With Quote
Sorry guys - didnt meen to post this. Forget the questions - ive answered them now. This thread can be deleted.

[Edited on 2/9/04 by DarrenW]

stephen_gusterson

posted on 2/9/04 at 03:52 PM Reply With Quote
edit the first item in the thread, and check the delete button. it will trash the thread.

atb

steve

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.