Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Donnington chavs
mac1ZR

posted on 12/4/07 at 06:46 PM Reply With Quote
Donnington chavs

A lad at work has a 200sx so is into drifting. He went to donnington last Sunday and told me about this he saw on a forum!!!
http://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=148283
be careful if you leave your car there!!

p.s scroll down the page to see what i'm on about

[Edited on 063030p://444 by mac1ZR]

benji106

posted on 12/4/07 at 07:00 PM Reply With Quote
keep up at the back

some people disgust me, that is just so low.

speaking of low, i found a girls purse while out on the lash the other week so picked it up and took it back to my mates house where i was staying. there was nothing of value in it, just a bank card and some membership cards. the purse was a tatty old thing. figuring the card would be cancelled when the owner found out it was missing i didnt think it worth the hassle of taking it to the police station so snapped the card and chucked it in the corner of my mates room by the bin. I happened to mention to a friend of mine that id found it and by strange coincidence she knew the owner, i did mention it may have been chucked coz there was nothing of value in it. anyway she got in touch with the owner who turned up at my friends house, he apologised and said he thought it had been thrown away when he cleaned his room, she went off on one and called the police who obviously werent terribly interested when my friend explained what had happened, now he is getting all kinds of threatening calls saying someone is going to go round to his house and "do him in" makes be bl00dy angry.

-Everything in excess-

jlparsons

posted on 12/4/07 at 07:02 PM Reply With Quote
Holy cr*p!! :O

The deepest level of hell is reserved for pikeys/chavs.

Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Some assembly required. Batteries not included. Contents may settle during shipment. Use only as directed. No other warranty expressed or implied. Do not use while operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment. Subject to approval, terms and conditions apply. Apply only to affected area. For recreational use only. All models over 18 years of age. No user-serviceable parts inside. Subject to change. As seen on TV. One size fits all. May contain nuts. Slippery when wet. For office use only. Edited for television. Keep cool; process promptly.

worX

posted on 12/4/07 at 07:02 PM Reply With Quote
that really is disgraceful, the bloke must have been just absolutely gutted.

I think most people on here would do something if they saw people tampering with their own pride and joy, but I'd like to think that I'd have enough about me to approach people doing something like that, but you never know really do you...

Just tonight whilst I was sitting on a wall 10feet from the car (GF in the takeaway) just waiting for the chinese, a load of chavs walked past and pretended to get in - I was so tempted to just go over and wade in, but I left it, and (luckily) so did they - but it does show just how easy it is for these (usually) young pillocks to upset people!!!

Steve.

wilkingj

posted on 12/4/07 at 07:45 PM Reply With Quote
Coo... Not nice...

Steal the wheels.... go back next day when its clear, put wheels back on and drive away.
Easy theft.

Owner will have hard time getting it moved away at short notice with no wheels on.

1. The point of a journey is not to arrive.
2. Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Best Regards
Geoff
http://www.v8viento.co.uk

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.