Board logo

Anything in the NE??
mikegsi - 14/2/11 at 12:47 AM

I'll be doing a few runs as I get to know the car, I used to take my Evo from richmond to reeth, over the stang and upto Alston for a brew at the hartside cafe if anyones up for a run on a nice day??

slingshot2000 - 14/2/11 at 12:54 AM

Hi,
I would definetly be up for a run out, but cannot really see my car being on the road before the summer(at the earliest).
I am in Chilton, not a million miles from you!

Regards
Jon

AdrianH - 14/2/11 at 12:58 AM

Hartside café is good, have enjoyed a few runs to that one and the café at Hawes. Did a long trip (for me) one day calling in at Saturn.
Blackburn-Kirkby Stephen-Hartside - Hartlipool-Thirsk-Ripon-Skipton and back home.

Had a good day of sunshine when I did that one.

There are loads of builders and Cars in your neck of the woods, I am sure Coozer willl be out for a good run when the weather picks up!

Adrian

[Edited on 14-2-11 by AdrianH]

Guinness - 14/2/11 at 07:08 AM

Mike,

Come along to the NE7ER's (http://www.ne7ers.co.uk/) meets at the Church Mouse, and subscribe to the email list at 7's (http://mailman.se7ens.net/mailman/listinfo/ne7ers) where we / they tend to organise most of the runs out.

Mike

Wheels244 - 14/2/11 at 08:43 AM

Hi Mike.

I'd be up for it sometime, you're just up the road from me.

Rob

lotusmadandy - 14/2/11 at 09:05 AM

Hi Mike,

I'm up for that but not until i tax the indy in April.

Andy

gavinpurvis - 14/2/11 at 12:33 PM

Me too once i get the car sorted and MOT'd hoping for the end of March

coozer - 14/2/11 at 12:59 PM

I do enjoy a run up to Hartside....

My car is sorned atm and intend to tax it 1st May... then off to Stoneliegh for the night

mikegsi - 15/2/11 at 08:25 AM

Champion, I'll sign up and keep checking for runs and meets

:{THC}:YosamiteSam - 20/2/11 at 02:59 PM

same here - my cars aiming for the clock change to be back on the road - far too piggin cold and wet to waste money having it in the garage for weeks on end not getting used - will be driving to stoneleigh deffo

neilp1 - 22/2/11 at 09:24 AM

My car is sorned until April, but after that I'm up for a run out!!

Neil