Board logo

PASA Tuesday night blat out 9th August - HUGE TURN OUT
FFTS - 9/8/11 at 11:31 PM

Well there was Tom.. and me.. and ermm... errr. Did I mention Tom? and Chris, oh thats me ermm.

I also learnt that if you don't post a thread a few days before then not many people show up.

Went to Settle and had a brew in the cafe and I have now got the answer to the question that has been keeping those who came on the last PASA drive out awake at night .... yes ... yes!!! You've got it... Thats right!!

A CHIP BARM IS £4.35p! Can you believe it?

slingshot2000 - 9/8/11 at 11:44 PM

Is a barm big or small? Can you hold it in one hand or does it require two hands to stop the chips falling into your lap?

Regards, curiously

Jon

FFTS - 10/8/11 at 12:15 AM

Smaller than a stotty but bigger than a bap

But the shock is that the chips were £3.60 on there own for half a portion of chips

stevegough - 10/8/11 at 05:04 AM

quote:
Originally posted by FFTS
Well there was Tom.. and me.. and ermm... errr. Did I mention Tom? and Chris, oh thats me ermm.

I also learnt that if you don't post a thread a few days before then not many people show up.

Went to Settle and had a brew in the cafe and I have now got the answer to the question that has been keeping those who came on the last PASA drive out awake at night .... yes ... yes!!! You've got it... Thats right!!

A CHIP BARM IS £4.35p! Can you believe it?

I couldn't have come even if you had posted several days ago, Chris - I have just returned from enduring 6 days with the grandkids in northwales, but - when's the next one?

FFTS - 10/8/11 at 10:40 AM

I would guess next tuesday weather permitting. However I may be away as I have my girlie for the week while she's on school holidays.

jossey - 10/8/11 at 02:43 PM

FOR ALL THOSE WHO DONT KNOW WHAT A BARM IS .....

Peteff - 10/8/11 at 03:59 PM

Chips are £1.20 here for a barrowful

nick205 - 10/8/11 at 04:04 PM

MMM I'm thinking fish and chips for dinner now

FFTS - 10/8/11 at 04:39 PM

quote:
Originally posted by nick205
MMM I'm thinking fish and chips for dinner now

Well don't go to Settle for them or they will cost you as much as your fuel from Winchester

AdrianH - 10/8/11 at 06:04 PM

Down working in that there London this week and on hols wit the family for the next two Tuesdays, so sorry if I miss a few.

Not that we are not without an element of excitment down here!

Adrian

adithorp - 10/8/11 at 09:18 PM

Couldn't have made it as I'm visiting my Dad in hospital most nights.

If I remember right it was you, Chris, that insisted on going to the sit in chippy. The rest of us would have sat outside in the square.

FFTS - 10/8/11 at 10:35 PM

YEH!! Cos Im rite posh see .. huh

welderman - 30/8/11 at 08:37 AM

quote:
Originally posted by adithorp
Couldn't have made it as I'm visiting my Dad in hospital most nights.

If I remember right it was you, Chris, that insisted on going to the sit in chippy. The rest of us would have sat outside in the square.

Hope your Dad's ok Ady.

And yes Chris wanted to sit inside , so its was your fault Chris so stop moaning .

ps Chris, whats happening about this burger van, Shaun wants some rent for storage if its long term.

Tommy P - 30/8/11 at 01:54 PM

And yes Chris wanted to sit inside , so its was your fault Chris so stop moaning .

Does that mean, that Chris owes us a a little subsidy?