Board logo

Dick Turpin, South Essex Meet?
amalyos - 2/4/07 at 08:54 PM

Anyone fancy meeting at the Dick Turpin on Wednesday evening if the weathers good?

Steve

GeorgeM - 2/4/07 at 09:21 PM

Hi Steve, will try to make it, but not in the VortX yet!! what time?

Donners90 - 2/4/07 at 09:33 PM

Would love to, but I'm heading up to my folks for Easter. Maybe after Easter.

BTW Steve, would that have been you I saw heading towards the Carpenter's Arms roundabout on Sunday afternoon???

[Edited on 2-4-2007 by Donners90]

russbost - 2/4/07 at 10:07 PM

Will try weather depending - has anyone emailed/u2u'd Jason or Numnuts?

amalyos - 3/4/07 at 08:55 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Donners90
BTW Steve, would that have been you I saw heading towards the Carpenter's Arms roundabout on Sunday afternoon???

Yep that was me, I was just checking out my post rolling road setup.
Goes a lot better now, managed to increase the initial run by 25BHP at the wheels.

I'll be down the pub for around 7pm onwards.

Steve.

amalyos - 4/4/07 at 04:25 PM

So is anyone up for a meet tonight?
I'll go out for a run anyway, I'll take the Mrs so I don't feel like a billy no mates

Steve

RazMan - 4/4/07 at 06:32 PM

I'll have a drive out in that direction tonight - its certainly the weather for it.
What time is best?

*edit* Where was everybody? I arrived at 8 o'clockish, nursed a pint for an hour or so like Billy no-mates and went home again.

[Edited on 4-4-07 by RazMan]

russbost - 4/4/07 at 10:07 PM

Raz, you must have been later than that. We were still there at 8.15 & you can't "not notice" my car!
Wasn't exactly packed just 3 of us & 2 cars (+ a few yanks)! Never mind, better weathers on its way! Sorry we missed you, I want to see your car.

RazMan - 5/4/07 at 08:46 AM

We must have crossed over in the doorway then It could have been 8.30 when I got there and I saw a couple of Yank Tanks in the carpark but no sign of anything else - ah well, it was a good night for a drive and we can meet up another day.

watsonpj - 5/4/07 at 11:03 PM

Raz you can't have nursed it for an hour, I know we've not meet but I'm sure i would have spotted that great car of yours and my Fury was packed right outside the front door from about 8.45 while I nursed one drink .

amalyos - 7/4/07 at 07:50 PM

Pete,
Your back on the road then.
I still have your Cat kit sitting safely in the garage.
I'll give you a call and arrange to return it.

Steve.