Board logo

Pinto Bits
DavidW - 6/1/09 at 09:07 PM

Due to a change of plan I have a collection of Pinto bits for sale I've had a bit of a guess on prices but here goes.....

MK Stainless Pinto Exhaust Manifold - Came with my part built kit, has been fitted and engine run although I don't think it has driven anywhere. Has been stored for a while and would benefit from a polish up. Picture in archive. How does £150 sound?

Modified Pinto Sump and oil pick up - Never used but purchased from another user on here who I understood to be a professional welder and as such believed to be well done. Still attached to a 1.6 pinto if wanted but will remove shortly. Again, photos in archive. £50 plus £10 postage.

Modified Pinto Rocker Cover Filler moved to back. Photos in archive. £15 plus postage.

MK Pinto Engine Mounts - painted in silver hammerite. Need to keep mounting rubbers for next engine. Fitted to car but not used in anger. Photos in archive - £15 plus postage.

Pinto Bottom End and Head Gasket Sets - Unused, bought from gaskets for classics a month or so ago. £15 delivered.

Pinto Head Bolts Unused - £7 delivered

Complete 2.0 Pinto Injection head - As removed from donor with original rocker cover. Usable although my plan was to rebuild - £25

Pinto 205 Block as removed from donor, stripped ready for rebuild. complete with original crankshaft, bearings, caps and pistons - offers.

I'm based in Suffolk but travel across to Birmingham usually every week if it helps.

David

delboy - 6/1/09 at 09:20 PM

U2U re exhaust manifold, first dibs please.

x_flow57 - 6/1/09 at 09:29 PM

1st dibs on sump and pick-up please.
And 2nd dibs on manifold if the sale falls through.

Nick (also in Suffolk)

gavin174 - 6/1/09 at 09:29 PM

interested in sump and engine mounts please

l0c0st - 7/1/09 at 11:45 AM

I'm interested in the rocker cover if it's still available. U2U on the way.

Dom

serieslandy - 7/1/09 at 08:23 PM

Hi, i'm interested in the Pinto Bottom End and Head Gasket Sets if its still available u2u sent

DavidW - 7/1/09 at 08:49 PM

Everything except head bolts now sold subject to payment.

Thanks for the responses, if anything falls through, I'll be in touch.

David