Board logo

UNUSED 16 black anodised wheel nuts and 4 locking nuts
mikegsi - 15/12/10 at 08:50 PM

bought these off ebay for £25, only to find that the tapered seat wont fit my team dynamics wheels that have been made specifically for ford, so although they are an aftermarket wheel, they have oem holes.

the nuts have the following specs

Thread - 12 x 1.5mm

Wheel Nut Length - 35mm

Wheel Nut Width - 22mm

Wheel Nut Hex Size - 17mm

Locking Nut Length - 32mm

Locking Nut Width - 23mm

Cone / Seat Type - Tapered 60 Degree

and look like this

they will fit - Daewoo, Daihatsu, Chrysler, Ford, Honda, Hyundi, Isuzu, Jaguar, Kia, Lada, Lexus, Mazda, MG, Rover, Saab, Proton, Mitusbishi, Toyota & TVR running aftermarket wheels.

I paid £25, i'll take £20 posted for them........

brookie - 16/12/10 at 05:28 PM

i wish they would fit team/d wheels i could do with some for my mk indy can u let me now if u find some thaat fit fords please

mikegsi - 16/12/10 at 08:29 PM

if your team dynamics wheels were bought from the likes of halfords they'll fit, the story i was told about my wheels was that Ford arranged with Team Dynamics for them to produce x amount of ford specific wheels that would only accept ford oem wheel nuts.... ie a flat stud face. These were to be sold as standard on a fiesta st or something...

they didnt use all the wheels that were made so TD are selling them cheap through 'authorised agents'

to buy them from halfords with a 60 deg stud face in 15's was around £565, the ford specific ones through the agents are £299.........

id already bought these wheel studs before the wheels arrived and upon checking they only sit with around 1mm of contact on genuine ford wheels....

brookie - 17/12/10 at 05:36 PM

my wheels are second hand so dont now where they came from

mikegsi - 5/1/11 at 08:48 PM

SOLD via ebay