Board logo

Original Sierra Diff Bolt.
Nosbod - 21/11/07 at 09:59 PM

Hi,

If anyone has a Sierra Diff bolt (the original long type) which is surplus to requirements I would be very grateful. Of course shinies/beer tokens waiting.

Cheers,

Chris.

dan__wright - 21/11/07 at 10:08 PM

u2u me your address and ill send one out next time im in the garage

Nosbod - 21/11/07 at 10:39 PM

Dan,

U2U Sent.

Cheers.

stevec - 21/11/07 at 11:12 PM

I have one if anyone else wants one.
Pay for postage and its yours.
Steve.

A Nonny Mouse - 22/11/07 at 01:44 AM

Comment withdrawn with my sincerest apologies.

And yes I know it's still visible on other people's posts, but I'm afraid I can't withdraw those aswell.

M

[Edited on 23/11/07 by A Nonny Mouse]

James - 22/11/07 at 01:54 AM

quote:
Originally posted by A Nonny
Thats a very kind offer, but I hardly suspect

<snip>
M

A little new to the forum, perhaps, to be making such comments about other users I think!

[Edited on 22/11/07 by James]

Macbeast - 22/11/07 at 02:28 AM

I think he better stay anonymous

What an impertinent post !

Paul TigerB6 - 22/11/07 at 08:17 AM

quote:
Originally posted by A Nonny Mouse
quote:
Originally posted by stevec
Steve.

Thats a very kind offer, but I hardly suspect anyone is going to pay you for one when the likes of Dan_Wright is going to post something to someone free of charge!!! (just out of his own good will, and doesn't want to rip a fellow locostbuilder off a little bit of postage!) much like a lot of people on this forum, is offered when it even occurs a small cost to themselves! I guess some people are a little more thoughtful than you!

M

Bit harsh dont you think??? Glad someone else has mentioned it but hardly un-thoughful when someone offers to just cover their postage costs in order to have a very difficult to obtain propshaft bolt sent out (to the point where Tiger Sportscars are having them made!!).

Wouldnt be surprised if Steve now withdraws his very kind offer. Hope you dont need any hard to find parts yourself in future - suspect you may have just reduced your chances on here!!

Peteff - 22/11/07 at 10:48 AM

I would rather do anyone a good turn than a bad one but the postage is not a lot to ask if someone needs a part. Think before you jump in Nonny.

blueshift - 22/11/07 at 09:47 PM

I would just like to chip in with another tut tut as I recon I qualify as one of the old guard too.

tut tut.

stevec - 23/11/07 at 12:11 AM

quote:
quote:
Steve.

Thats a very kind offer, but I hardly suspect anyone is going to pay you for one when the likes of Dan_Wright is going to post something to someone free of charge!!! (just out of his own good will, and doesn't want to rip a fellow locostbuilder off a little bit of postage!) much like a lot of people on this forum, is offered when it even occurs a small cost to themselves! I guess some people are a little more thoughtful than you!

M

prick.

Paul TigerB6 - 23/11/07 at 01:04 AM

quote:
quote:
quote:
Steve.

M

prick.

Come on Steve - just say what you mean and stop beating around the bush - we know you want to!!!

DarrenW - 23/11/07 at 12:40 PM

A part for free just by covering postage is a top offer in my book - especially a hard to get part.