Board logo

Fury full screen or aero screen
mazie - 4/6/11 at 06:24 PM

Hi all with the official go ahead to repair and not write the fisher fury off it is at a state where I need to decide if i want to go for a new tub with full screen or to go aero screen. What I'm asking is for your views and experiences.

I can save quite a bit of weight losing the glass wipers heater matrix and fan but the safety concerns on a aero screen is my only worry.

tomgregory2000 - 4/6/11 at 06:32 PM

I would go full screen, no need to wear a helmet

jimgiblett - 4/6/11 at 07:08 PM

Better for longer distances and because the screen is curved not much if any performance impact.

- Jim

eddie99 - 4/6/11 at 07:13 PM

Its one of the cars where i think screen looks better so my vote is for screen.

McLannahan - 4/6/11 at 07:34 PM

Having had both...my vote is aeroscreen!

adithorp - 4/6/11 at 07:51 PM

Full screen is a lot more civilised and makes the car far more usable. Mine keeps me dry in light rain and there's always the option of a hood for worse conditions.

digiman - 4/6/11 at 07:56 PM

Think Massa,
There is so much crap thrown up off the road from other cars/lorries I had to change to a windscreen.

HowardB - 4/6/11 at 08:55 PM

Full screen on mine,... no shortage of wind in the hair (what's left of it!)

;D

Antnicuk - 4/6/11 at 09:43 PM

i have a full screen in my stylus and its great, especially compared to my cousins Tiger without a screen

dickie b - 4/6/11 at 09:51 PM

yup - full screen for road use without a doubt IMHO :

Stones will fly at you at some velocity.. and laminated windscreens are designed to take the impact, but human faces are not.

[Edited on 4/6/11 by dickie b]

mazie - 5/6/11 at 12:55 PM

Thanks for all your feedback. Have decided to keep the full screen, does mean a little longer wait to get it fixed but I'm sold on the not getting a stone in the face idea! Heater matrix can still go though. Now all I have to do is decide once and for all what new colour I fancy!