Board logo

Dangerous pigeons
02GF74 - 7/12/06 at 11:52 AM

... read the comments

graememk - 7/12/06 at 12:05 PM

Posted by: Mr Dallinger on 9:57pm Wed 29 Nov 06
I think the correct solution would be to hack the wings off as many pigeons as possible before joining them together to create one large wing. This could be wafted at the pigeons by any member of the townsfolk when numbers got too high. Children could also shelter under it at times of heavy rain or possibly loud thunder.

Big Stu - 7/12/06 at 12:24 PM

I don't normally make it to the end of such postings but it is well worth 5 min read. Especially when at work.

ChrisJLW - 7/12/06 at 01:38 PM

Absolutely PMSL! Quality comedy.

Scotty - 7/12/06 at 02:05 PM

ok, how many of you lot added their comments to this????

MikeRJ - 7/12/06 at 02:13 PM

I am literaly crying with laughter here! Excellent stuff

DIY Si - 7/12/06 at 04:16 PM

quote:

Just the other day, for example, I was held prisoner in my own home by a violent squirrel who demanded I perform certain "acts" in order to regain my freedom. I was shamed. But the most shameful thing is, I secretly enjoyed it. How wrong is that?

Absolute comic genius in that discussion!

IainB - 7/12/06 at 04:29 PM

"Posted by: Eric Lempelala on 11:53am Tue 5 Dec 06

Dear Mr McNally,

Please could you send some of your trained marksmen over to Australia to carry out a "humane cull" of English cricketers? It would be best for everyone, I think.

Maybe we could put a few pigeons in England jumpers and caps instead of the rabble who are over there representing our great nation, including the Right Royal Borough (tm).

They would look nice on the outfield with their iridescent plumage, and could provide a more attacking alternative to Ashley Giles."

Iain

skydivepaul - 7/12/06 at 11:46 PM

pmsl

friggin brilliant comments