JoelP - 4/2/07 at 08:04 PM

for the dozy buggers who forgot

theconrodkid - 4/2/07 at 09:06 PM

james may in a Bugatti?????????

Gav - 4/2/07 at 09:09 PM

bugger!, was in the garage trying to make pretty ally welds
repeats thursday right?

iank - 4/2/07 at 09:14 PM

Bugatti was good, much of the rest of show was the normal self indulgent obviously scripted twaddle.

Coose - 4/2/07 at 09:42 PM

Not that I particularly like him, but I thought that Hugh Grant was a better guest than I expected - he actually made me chuckle a couple of times. Something that he's never managed before....

Danozeman - 4/2/07 at 10:00 PM

quote:

Not that I particularly like him, but I thought that Hugh Grant was a better guest than I expected - he actually made me chuckle a couple of times. Something that he's never managed before....

I feel the same, especially when he was on about his "golf balls"..

I thought the May Bugatti bit was good but the rest was pointless....

AdamR - 4/2/07 at 11:39 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Coose

I thought having Hugh Grant as a guest was a disappointing. He was blatantly only there to plug his new movie, and showing an over-long clip was a sell out of the kind not seen on TG before.

Otherwise, good show. Shame they didn't include the 350Z in the coupe shootout.

martyn_16v - 5/2/07 at 10:23 AM

I did think it was quite funny that the first thing they do after the whole 'Richard back from high speed death crash, speed kills, we're sorry' thing was to stick someone in the worlds fastest road car and make it go as fast as it possibly can, just because

David Jenkins - 5/2/07 at 10:27 AM

I wonder what their viewing figures were this week, compared to last week's Hamster Crash episode...

ChrisJLW - 5/2/07 at 10:41 AM

I was a little dissapointed with TG, the whole justify your coupe as an artistic expression made me cringe and change channel for the first time since I started watching TG.

OX - 5/2/07 at 04:07 PM

i thought it was good

smart51 - 5/2/07 at 04:13 PM

The art gallery was cringeworthy but I liked the rest of it. Top Gear is the best thing on TV.

Peteff - 5/2/07 at 04:19 PM

Captain Slow, not any more he's faster than Schumacher . I thought the coupé bit and the tomfoolery on the golf course was entertaining, that's how I would play golf if I had to and the appeal for someone with a Veyron to come forward and lend it to them was a good idea.

cossiebri - 5/2/07 at 04:36 PM

R.E captain slow
There was only 35 mph difference between him and the speed that hamster crashed at
and this in a ROAD car!
(wonder if the engine would fit in a locost chassis??)

ned - 5/2/07 at 07:12 PM

quote:
Originally posted by cossiebri
(wonder if the engine would fit in a locost chassis??)