Board logo

4age injectors
blockhead_rich - 11/4/06 at 08:21 PM

Hi folks

Question, I have the dark grey injector type A in the pic below. Does any one know if the one marked type B would be OK to use as it seems to fit. If any one has a picture of the later green type injectors from the 4age that would really help me out as I'm trying to find some for my engine (with a higher resistance and larger flow rates than the one I've already got).

[img][/img]

COREdevelopments - 12/4/06 at 08:28 AM

i got some green type injectors, not using em so if you want them make me an offer.

rob

muzchap - 12/4/06 at 08:58 AM

I have a set of SUPRA injectors (4 of em - yes I know there's normally 6) :-)

They will fit and are almost brand new.

Make me an offer

ChrisJLW - 12/4/06 at 01:14 PM

If those are the Supra black injectors they're 440cc/min which is pretty massive.

The pink ones are low impedance as well and will fit (with a change of connectors). 215cc/min IIRC

Are the greens you're thinking of the 250cc small port ones? They may be low impedance as well.

blockhead_rich - 12/4/06 at 09:49 PM

From the list I have, there were / are only 3 pink injectors and of these only one had R (ohm) of 13.8, which mine do and therefore these have a flow rate of 315 cc/min. So bingo, I think I already have the ones I need (but I may need a back up if I'm wrong) so I'll get in touch soon with you Rob (any chance you could post a photo of them?). Thanks for your help though.

Any one know how easy it is to measure the flow rate of injectors?
Rich

muzchap - 13/4/06 at 09:02 AM

The Supra injectors I have are Green

They are the 315c version...

Go here:

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/9975/dataBySubject/Injectors.html

BKLOCO - 13/4/06 at 05:51 PM

quote:
Any one know how easy it is to measure the flow rate of injectors?
Rich

It's dead easy Rich. Did mine as I couldn't find any reliable info on them.

The only tricky part is getting the measuring jug out of the kitchen without being caught

[Edited on 13-4-06 by BKLOCO]