Board logo

BMW 750il 5.4 V12 (engine donor for something silly?)
richard thomas - 26/6/14 at 09:03 PM

ETDWM, need to get rid, the other 6 cars on the drive means I'm in the spare bedroom :-)

BMW 750il E38 Breaking whole car spares or repair

Also, if anyone's interested....I have a '97 jag 4.0v8 xjr, a 99 td05 disco chipped up to 190hp, a '72 vw beetle 1200 and a 6 foot inflatable dinghy with a 7.5hp outboard that also need new homes.....:-) all running....

open to offers......(or swaps, don't tell my missus though...)

Alternatively, if someone fancies taking an '07 Renault espace fully equipped with my missus and the 4 kids, i'll pay you and keep my toys :-)

Cheers, Rich.

[Edited on 26/6/14 by richard thomas]

[Edited on 26/6/14 by richard thomas]

keith777 - 26/6/14 at 10:05 PM

Tell me more about the jag
Cheers keith

richard thomas - 26/6/14 at 10:20 PM

97 XJR, bought a couple of years ago from ebay needing a diff.....changed that and refurbed the back end at the time. eventually decided to do the front axle too....dropped it off, fully rebushed and balljoints etc....found a few bits of rust where the chassis member mounted - started poking about and ended up replacing the first 2 foot of sill and chassis member either side. Done proper mind, and it's probably as solid a chassis as you'll find about now for one of these, what I found is a common affliction on these things...I have photos of the resto....never got around to re-MOT due to other commitments, not long replaced the fuel pumps in the tank....been sat a while. I drove it for a few months between doing the rear axle and the front end - it's VERY QUICK!! also has a stainless exhaust, sounds lovely on burble, no louder at speed.

Not mint, and could do with some paintwork due to a couple of bubbles on the arches and crack on front bumper, although I have a spare to go with it.....nothing serious though......just needs some fettling.....grey leather....blue exterior.

Pretty car......in my eyes anyway....

Open to offers....:-)