Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Start of garage clearout
jake_truck

posted on 12/9/09 at 03:11 PM Reply With Quote
Start of garage clearout

Got to get rid of loads of stuff, my garage is a tip!
A pair of 5.75" chrome headlamps, the type with the wiring coming from the rear of the headlamp bowl covered by chrome trim, no bulb holder or wiring, a couple of light marks, but really clean, £35 posted.

Description
Description

Set of mirrors, used to pass SVA, then changed for carbon. Used for about 30 miles. I think they are gsxr type, £15 posted.

Ally expansion tank, from optimum balance I think. Never used, only drilled the flanges to fit it. £25 posted.

Fog lamp and reverse lamp. Reverse lamp has a small crack next to one of the screws, fog lamp never taken from the bag. £10 pair posted.

Complete rear drum brake setup, from sierra. This includes new cylinders and shoes, backplates, drums, everything. It also includes the handbrake cable pictured. This was made by speedy cables for SVA, and will have the receipt stating it is fit for purpose. It will come also with the balance bar to connect the cable to the handbrake handle. This I will say is open to offers (got to be worth £50 though!!), and will be best collected.

This pic shows the twin adjusters and proper crimped ends. Certainly fits indy chassis, don't know about the others.

Loads more stuff, including sierra uprights, pinto efi inlet manifold complete with injectors and throttle body, front brakes, steering rack, indicator extensions for IVA, original ford fuel pressure regulator for carb.
Give me a u2u if theres anything you are interested in.

John

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

goaty

posted on 12/9/09 at 03:32 PM Reply With Quote
u2u about header tank
l0c0st

posted on 12/9/09 at 03:58 PM Reply With Quote
u2u re mirrors on the way.
jake_truck

posted on 12/9/09 at 05:33 PM Reply With Quote
u2us sent to locost and goaty.

Loads still available

john

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.