Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: BMW 750il 5.4 V12 (engine donor for something silly?)
richard thomas

posted on 26/6/14 at 09:03 PM Reply With Quote
BMW 750il 5.4 V12 (engine donor for something silly?)

ETDWM, need to get rid, the other 6 cars on the drive means I'm in the spare bedroom :-)

BMW 750il E38 Breaking whole car spares or repair

Also, if anyone's interested....I have a '97 jag 4.0v8 xjr, a 99 td05 disco chipped up to 190hp, a '72 vw beetle 1200 and a 6 foot inflatable dinghy with a 7.5hp outboard that also need new homes.....:-) all running....

open to offers......(or swaps, don't tell my missus though...)

Alternatively, if someone fancies taking an '07 Renault espace fully equipped with my missus and the 4 kids, i'll pay you and keep my toys :-)

Cheers, Rich.

[Edited on 26/6/14 by richard thomas]

[Edited on 26/6/14 by richard thomas]

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

keith777

posted on 26/6/14 at 10:05 PM Reply With Quote
Tell me more about the jag
Cheers keith

cheers Keith

richard thomas

posted on 26/6/14 at 10:20 PM Reply With Quote
97 XJR, bought a couple of years ago from ebay needing a diff.....changed that and refurbed the back end at the time. eventually decided to do the front axle too....dropped it off, fully rebushed and balljoints etc....found a few bits of rust where the chassis member mounted - started poking about and ended up replacing the first 2 foot of sill and chassis member either side. Done proper mind, and it's probably as solid a chassis as you'll find about now for one of these, what I found is a common affliction on these things...I have photos of the resto....never got around to re-MOT due to other commitments, not long replaced the fuel pumps in the tank....been sat a while. I drove it for a few months between doing the rear axle and the front end - it's VERY QUICK!! also has a stainless exhaust, sounds lovely on burble, no louder at speed.

Not mint, and could do with some paintwork due to a couple of bubbles on the arches and crack on front bumper, although I have a spare to go with it.....nothing serious though......just needs some fettling.....grey leather....blue exterior.

Pretty car......in my eyes anyway....

Open to offers....:-)

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.