Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Help, Assistance & Chat
Jeano

posted on 22/12/21 at 09:13 AM Reply With Quote
Help, Assistance & Chat

Morning All,

As would see i am looking for a new kit car. Having previously owned a Robin Hood 2B and a Dax Rush i want to make sure i buy something good that i will own for 10 years. My last few cars were not the best for the budget and i have doubled my budget and want to make sure i get my bang for buck.

I would like an open an honest chat on FB, on U2U here, or Whattsapp with some general advice as there are a few cars out there. If anyone is free and up for a chat i would be grateful. I have met some people from the community over the years but i have dropped in and out due to work, part time degree and having children so dont have that support.

Also i have a car im looking at in Edinburgh which is a 5 hour drive, does anyone know of an inspection service thats worth money and rough transport. Im based in Essex. I would go and look at it but i dont want to go up there and find out its a dog and i have traveled 800 miles for nothing.

[Edited on 22/12/21 by Jeano]

Drives: MK Indy F20c with hairdryer

roadrunner

posted on 22/12/21 at 10:00 AM Reply With Quote
Have you been to MK directly to see what they have. They cant be too far from you.
russbost

posted on 22/12/21 at 10:16 AM Reply With Quote
U2U sent

I no longer run Furore Products or Furore Cars Ltd, but would still highly recommend them for Acewell dashes, projector headlights, dominator headlights, indicators, mirrors etc, best prices in the UK! Take a look at http://www.furoreproducts.co.uk/ or find more parts on Ebay, user names furoreltd & furoreproducts, discounts available for LCB users.
Don't forget Stainless Steel Braided brake hoses, made to your exact requirements in any of around 16 colours. http://shop.ebay.co.uk/furoreproducts/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
Jeano

posted on 22/12/21 at 12:13 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner
Have you been to MK directly to see what they have. They cant be too far from you.

I have contacted them and they do have a car for sale MK Classic R1, in budget. There sending over a spec sheet for me to look at.

Im also looking at two MK Indy R and just wanted some impartial chat.

Drives: MK Indy F20c with hairdryer

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.