Board logo

750mc racing Mallory 5th April.
procomp - 26/3/09 at 09:23 AM

Hi

The finals are up on line for the Mallory meeting. They can be viewed HERE with details of drivers - paddock layout - and a time table for the day.

Racing includes. LOCOST - KITS - BIKESPORTS - FORMULA JUNIOR - 750 TROPHY.

Cheers Matt

pumpers - 26/3/09 at 02:22 PM

I'm there !! Yippee, haven't raced for 9 months!

Did a test day yesterday, car ran fine but not much track time due to two cars blowing engines and dumpng oil all over track. Took over 1/2 hr to clean up each time! Ended up doing 4 shakedown laps then getting a 20 min setup session. Was just getting a feel for the car again when the session finished. Ah well, at least it all went well and apart from a minor oil leak no probs with the car. Hopefully that will continue for the rest of the season
See you there.

Craig
locost no 63.

TMC Motorsport - 26/3/09 at 07:43 PM

I have uploaded a Mallory circuit guide to the TMC site as I did with Snetterton.

Find it by selecting either the race team, or products and services section from the home page and follow the link in the popup window.

http://www.tmcmotorsport.co.uk

Cheers,
Matt

procomp - 27/3/09 at 09:31 AM

Hi

As usual here is the list of drivers from the forum who are competing.

LOCOST: #4p Scott mittell - #6 Richardjenkins - #8 TMC - #9 Gloves - #15 gib1et - #25 Richd - #28p Blackie - #39p stevetzoid - #42 ironside - #43 simes43 -
#52p procomp - #63 pumpers.

There should be some very good close racing with there being a heat race and a final also.

The kettles always on in the procomp motor home if visitors fancy a drink. And i am sure that other drivers will be willing to have a chat also.

A note for the locost drivers. There will be a drivers meeting at around lunch time in the drivers briefing room. The exact time will be announced on the day with plenty of warning. Or just ask Andy P on Sunday morning.

Cheers Matt

simes43 - 27/3/09 at 09:46 AM

The 43 car will be absent (as usual).

It Don't Matter If You're Black Or White

TMC Motorsport - 27/3/09 at 10:45 AM

Matt,

Is yours running on petrol or bio-fuel?

procomp - 27/3/09 at 11:23 AM

Hi Matt

It will be on petrol. I still refuse to run it during a race until the marshals are equipped with fire extinguishers to put a Bio fueled fire out. There's no way a 2.5 kg will suffice if the wort should happen.

Cheers Matt