Board logo

750 Mc racing at Cadwell park. 9th - 10th May
procomp - 5/5/09 at 02:15 PM

Hi

The 750Mc have there first round at Cadwell park this weekend. A full time table and driver entry list etc can be found HERE . Ignore the first page as that is just a video permission slip to be sighned by the drivers.

Racing includes : KITS - RGB - BIKESPORTS - SR&GT - STOCK HATCH - MR 2's - 750 TROPHY - FORMULA VEE.

Cheers Matt

[Edited on 5/5/09 by procomp]

mlees91 - 5/5/09 at 08:38 PM

sounds good but i am at donington park if it goes ahead with the masters gp. you off to go and help out with kits

procomp - 6/5/09 at 08:11 AM

Hi

No not going as the work load is through the roof with having just got back from holiday. Is there still doubt as to whether the racing will happen the weekend then. Suppose it will still be under yellow flags round the top.
Also our lads are still protesting about the crap state of the regulations in Kits by not racing this year until common sense prevails.

However i am wanting to go and see progers and his new car in RGB. After his highs and lows of Brands hatch last time out.

Paul if you do read this. Best of luck at Cadwell. And a big well done for the race win at Brands.

Cheers Matt

progers - 6/5/09 at 01:30 PM

Hi Matt,

Thanks for the kind words, indeed Brands was a bit of a rollercoaster weekend! I am hoping for a more relaxed time at Cadwell - also praying for dry weather.

See you at Anglesey no doubt.

- Paul

procomp - 11/5/09 at 08:08 AM

Hi

Results for the weekend are up online now.

RGB can be found HERE

KITS can be found HERE

BIKESPORTS can be found HERE

SR&GT can be found. ? Not sure as they are an invited formula. Do not think there results are on the 750 site unless i have missed them.

Come on Paul tell us what happened in the RGB. I see you managed fastest time of the weekend in the RGB's

Cheers Matt