Board logo

Kent/East Sussex 7th Feb Run + Brekkie
greenwood03 - 4/2/10 at 12:48 PM

Invite to any folks from Kent/Sussex area for a run/meet+brekkie this Sunday. A cple of us will be running down from 7oaks-Paddock Wood to Hurst Green area A21 to meet up with another cple of owners from Uckfield direction. We'll then have a 30-40 minute joint run, brekkie, another 30-40 mins before splitting up and heading our seperate ways. Timing will be to meet at HG around 08.15, exact time, location TBC - if anyone is interested please let me know.

James - 4/2/10 at 01:24 PM

I think Humbug is in Sevenoaks- might be worth a u2u if he doesn't see this post.

Humbug - 4/2/10 at 01:39 PM

Thanks James - I have seen it

contaminated - 4/2/10 at 02:17 PM

I'm deffo in now Mark - I have a pass!

greenwood03 - 4/2/10 at 04:05 PM

thx James, i know that Simon struggles to get out of bed on a Sunday :-)

Humbug - 4/2/10 at 04:34 PM

quote:
Originally posted by greenwood03
thx James, i know that Simon struggles to get out of bed on a Sunday :-)

Now, now! A bit less of the cheek from you, young Mark

I was (genuinely) thinking about getting out of bed early last Sunday for your Maresfield run, but a) I woke up too late, b) it was brass monkey weather and c) the Newlands meet was at a more civilised hour.

Just in case my some miracle I do get out of my pit in time, what time will you be coming through Sevenoaks?

greenwood03 - 4/2/10 at 04:46 PM

Hi Simon, have to agree that last Sun was brass monkeys - and plenty of sheet ice across some of the roads that we travelled! Won't be coming thru 7oaks, will be meeting Contaminated end of 7Mile Lane at 7.30 - i'll go via w.kingsdown.

Humbug - 4/2/10 at 07:30 PM

ooo... I think I'll pass. Sorry!