Board logo

Z cars mini racing video
PAUL FISHER - 8/7/10 at 04:41 PM

Here's a video from the Z cars mini from this weekends BARC racing at Croft, well worth a watch, some great driving from Chris Allanson, but he looks to be struggling with the brakes and handling on the beast

http://www.youtube.com/user/crossedthread

Humbug - 8/7/10 at 04:51 PM

Interesting that he's in Neutral the whole time

[Edited on 08.07.2010 by Humbug]

will121 - 8/7/10 at 05:26 PM

good video, but must admit thought it would have wopped the tin tops more on the speed and handling

pdm - 8/7/10 at 05:29 PM

great racing

dont you have to wear gloves when racing then ?

Antnicuk - 8/7/10 at 07:56 PM

that thing obviously has some serious acceleration but i thought it would whip the orange mazda 323 which looks like it was a very capable little car.

PAUL FISHER - 9/7/10 at 09:29 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Antnicuk
that thing obviously has some serious acceleration but i thought it would whip the orange mazda 323 which looks like it was a very capable little car.

Yes that Mazda is a very capable car, its a very rare, x British touring car, around 300bhp, sequential box, etc etc nice bit of kit

Andy D - 9/7/10 at 10:33 AM

quote:
Originally posted by PAUL FISHER
quote:
Originally posted by Antnicuk

Yes that Mazda is a very capable car, its a very rare, x British touring car, around 300bhp, sequential box, etc etc nice bit of kit

..and sounds gorgeous!