Board logo

Stoneleigh BEC ride....
jossey - 21/4/11 at 06:48 PM

well ive been building kit cars for many years now.... and ive now been building my locost for over 18 months and so far ive never actually been in any locost, mnr etc.

would someone at the show take me out in theres. i will pay for fuel and a few beers/wines/softdrinks

please please please.

chris_harris_ - 21/4/11 at 07:49 PM

What day were ou planning on going?
I will very likely be there Monday and could help out. Mine is only recently finished so still needs a bit of tweaking here and there, but it goes and stops which helps?

johny p - 21/4/11 at 07:52 PM

dont know if im going down in mine yet, but if i do ill gladly take you for a spin pal....

jossey - 21/4/11 at 08:15 PM

ill be there monday and i would really appreciate anyone who can take me out for a spin.

cheers :O)

coozer - 21/4/11 at 08:38 PM

Come over early and I'll pop you out. Its not mapped as yet so running a bit woolly but you'll get the drift

Oops, its not a BEC but can give you a good comparison..

Steve

[Edited on 21/4/11 by coozer]

jossey - 21/4/11 at 08:44 PM

cool thanks coozer :O)

adithorp - 21/4/11 at 09:15 PM

If I'm around on the JPSC stand when you're there I'll give you a run down the road. I'll be heading home Mon afternoon though so don't leave it too late.

ReMan - 21/4/11 at 09:18 PM

Yea I'm, happy to too there Sunday and Monday weather permitting
You can see what a LOW power BEC is like

carpmart - 21/4/11 at 09:39 PM

Happy to oblige with a ride in the ZX12 Striker and will be there from first thing on the Monday. U2U me and we can exchange numbers and then hook up on the day!

jossey - 21/4/11 at 10:47 PM

thanks peeps.

ill make note of your vehicles n try bump into you :O)

femster87 - 22/4/11 at 12:56 AM

hitchhiker!!

stevegough - 22/4/11 at 05:04 AM

Only too happy to take you out and show you what you're getting in to (only a low powered BEC, again, though) - I'll be on the Luego club stand both days - If your normal car insurance covers you to drive others I might even let you have a drive, too.

jollygreengiant - 22/4/11 at 07:34 AM

You REALLY ought to see if you could get Madteg (site name) to take you out in his.

Great bloke, day glow green, home built (stainless steel chassis) 2.0zetec,

Oh yes I forgot its got a turbo.