Board logo

Who will be at Le Mans
wheezy - 3/6/11 at 08:02 AM

So how many of you will be at Le Mans this year?

We will be heading over on Wed evening getting to St Malo for midnight (midnight run to Le Mans) staying at Expo campsite.
Weather permitting we will aslo be at St Saturnin on Friday morning for the Classic British Welcome.

Pop over to the campsite for a beer and say hello

Dave

YQUSTA - 3/6/11 at 09:57 AM

I will be going with the Apple County Kit car guys we are going early Thursday morning not sure what our camp site is called but its right near the enterance.

steve m - 3/6/11 at 10:32 AM

I am, with a Pete m8, staying in Houx, with a group of 10 cars, although i only know one other person in the group, Chris W, who owns this site

We were going in my 7<<, but having seen all the clutter we are taking, we will be in a Jag xk8 convertable

YQUSTA are you tunneling or ferry, as we are booked on the 0620 tunnel

steve

Ps me exited, na,

ive never been before, and am as exited as a kid on dec 24th !!

vinny1275 - 3/6/11 at 10:34 AM

Wish we were going again this year, might make the classic next year tho...

ko_racer - 3/6/11 at 11:15 AM

I'm going with 8 other people. Staying in Karting Nord. Going Thursday am via eurotunnel

YQUSTA - 3/6/11 at 03:45 PM

quote:
Originally posted by steve m
I am, with a Pete m8, staying in Houx, with a group of 10 cars, although i only know one other person in the group, Chris W, who owns this site

We were going in my 7<<, but having seen all the clutter we are taking, we will be in a Jag xk8 convertable

YQUSTA are you tunneling or ferry, as we are booked on the 0620 tunnel

steve

Ps me exited, na,

ive never been before, and am as exited as a kid on dec 24th !!

We are on the fast ferry leaving from Poole @ 07:15

spdpug98 - 3/6/11 at 07:13 PM

I'll be there, staying on Houx and leaving Portsmouth at 9.00am on Wednesday. Won't be in the MNR but in a black Merc C220 Sport Estate, it will be stickered up so if you see me on Houx pop over for a beer (will have my 4 year old with me)

steve m - 3/6/11 at 10:23 PM

We are also in Houx, and i will be driving an xk8 rag top, metalic maroon, that WILL not be stickered up!

eddie99 - 3/6/11 at 11:58 PM

I wish i was going Maybe next year, even though i say that every year!

ash_hammond - 4/6/11 at 07:18 AM

I'm going, hitching a ride on one of my dads coaches.