Board logo

Brands Track day 23rd Nov
bi22le - 11/11/11 at 01:27 PM

Hi all,

Got a track day booked in just under a couple of weeks. Anyone else going or fancy it?

I have a mate who is taking his astra and another with an A3 may rock up. Would be nice is another kit car or two were there to play with. If it is dry they have no chance. If it wet I am going to be in trouble!!!!

Its a randon wednesday, all day open pit. Still places left . . . .

lewis - 11/11/11 at 02:21 PM

I would be up for this if I had not started my engine conversion already,maybe next year.
Have fun and don't forget the vids & pics

mark chandler - 11/11/11 at 02:49 PM

How much is it, which day and booked with whom?

I could do with late blast before the season closes

eddie99 - 11/11/11 at 03:18 PM

£150 with MSV, think ill book on it tonight....

bi22le - 11/11/11 at 05:12 PM

Yep as above. there will be vids as i am testing my diy-ish locost datalogger with video.

pics hopefully to my neighbour is a semi pro photographer and will try to make it down.

Be good if you could both make it down. i would like to have a sniff around a global gt and meet other localish locosters.

book it, book it. go on!!!

mark chandler - 11/11/11 at 05:12 PM

I,m in, I could not find anywhere to book a garage, if anyone else can get one I'll pay towards it.

Lets hope its dry

Pezza - 11/11/11 at 05:39 PM

If I pass my IVA on monday I might well pop along itching to do a trackday afetr the shake down test at Lyden hill!

eddie99 - 11/11/11 at 08:38 PM

Afraid i wont be in the global, its having a rebuild on a new chassis so that wont be ready... In the panther... Just booked on and mark - booked a garage for £25 so we can share that

bi22le - 14/11/11 at 04:52 PM

Overtime i have done a trackday the garages have been free!

My neighbour has got to work so no photographer, apparently he has a paid job instead, boo!

Be good to meet you.

fingers crossed with the weather.

mark chandler - 18/11/11 at 07:33 PM

Bump on this, weather looks to be holding out, its warm in heathrow today

Johneturbo - 18/11/11 at 07:51 PM

I might book this, but would have to be last min as i need to see how work is next week

eddie99 - 23/11/11 at 10:21 PM

Great day! I had a lot of fun with my halfords tyres Nice to meet you all...

Can't wait for the vids!