Board logo

Knockhill Track Time - 19th August
GreigM - 16/7/12 at 08:14 AM

For a couple of months now I've been trying to arrange some track time at Knockhill - I was initially asked to do it by the WSCC, but after a lot of interest they have failed to come through with enough bookings, so if anyone here is interested feel free to sign-up.

Basically we're taking a session at their hot hatch day and filling it with 7-style cars - it means you get to play with other similarly capable cars and steer clear of the regular hot hatch punters who can be a bit mental at times.

Cost works out to £65.

Full details are here:

http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/index.php?/topic/93850-knockhill-track-day-19th-august-2012/

If you are interested and have any questions, please let me know either here or on WSCC.

bigfoot4616 - 16/7/12 at 08:13 PM

i'm already booked on as is andyd.

been wanting to try knockhill for a few years

parkiboy - 16/7/12 at 08:58 PM

i'm tempted but i dont know if i can be bothered with the 6 hour drive lol!.. ill have a think and get back to you!

johnny chimpo - 16/7/12 at 09:08 PM

I could be up for this. Only thing putting me off is the thought of booking up and then the weather being crap on the day!

Andy D - 17/7/12 at 01:14 PM

quote:
Originally posted by johnny chimpo
I could be up for this. Only thing putting me off is the thought of booking up and then the weather being crap on the day!

The weather will be what it will be. If it helps any, I've done a total of four trackdays this year, and they've all been bone dry.. some of them were even sunny! Could be pushing my luck at Knockhill, but it's a rare chance to drive the circuit in an all kit car group, go for it!

Andy D - 19/7/12 at 01:26 PM

Well, the jetstream's on the move, there will be wall to wall sunshine at Knockhill on August the 19th.

johnny chimpo - 19/7/12 at 07:02 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Andy D
Well, the jetstream's on the move, there will be wall to wall sunshine at Knockhill on August the 19th.

So they keep saying, although they also said it would be dry today and that sure ain't happened.

owelly - 19/7/12 at 08:17 PM

Is that £65 for 15 minutes x up to six sessions? So an hour and a half?

[Edited on 19/7/12 by owelly]