Board logo

Ilkeston Car Show 14th August
SteveWallace - 10/8/16 at 02:30 PM

Just thought that I would let you know that there is a big car classic show on in Ilkeston town centre, Derbyshire this Sunday. I went last year and was amazed at how many cars were there. Good atmosphere as well. Still some spaces left so I have just asked if I can have a space for the Viento even though its newer than 1990 - waiting for a reply.

The link shows the event and lists the cars currently registered.

Car show

They have accepted my booking. Still 7 spaces left if anyone is interested in bringing their car

[Edited on 10/8/16 by SteveWallace]

Smoking Frog - 10/8/16 at 04:13 PM

Thanks for that. I will be going. Also one in Kimberley, September I think.

swanny - 11/8/16 at 08:38 AM

I'm registered. yellow and ally seven with a massive scoop on the bonnet. if you are around come and say hello

Smoking Frog - 11/8/16 at 06:13 PM

quote:
Originally posted by swanny
I'm registered. yellow and ally seven with a massive scoop on the bonnet. if you are around come and say hello

Will look out for you swanny and Steve, lets hope it's not raining.

twybrow - 11/8/16 at 06:27 PM

I will try to get along, but in the tin top and my 3 year old!

SteveWallace - 12/8/16 at 10:36 AM

Sounds good. If I'm not by the car then I'll not be far away. Weather is looking ok so fingers crossed.

SteveWallace - 17/8/16 at 08:15 PM

Nice day out on Sunday at Ilkeston car show and good to see some familiar faces. A great variety of vehicles on show, a small selection of which I've shown below. One of the best things was that it was really well attended all day with visitors who were just normal genuinely interested punters, rather than car 'experts'.

Description
Description

Description
Description

Description
Description

Description
Description

Description
Description

Description
Description

Smoking Frog - 18/8/16 at 06:12 PM

Yes it was well worth going. Unfortunately I managed to miss you. Must have been a show area I didn't see?
Description
Description

Description
Description

Description
Description

Description
Description