Board logo

Stafford show cancelled?
locoboy - 29/1/06 at 10:00 AM

Just heard through my local car club

[Edited on 29/1/06 by locoboy]

bob - 29/1/06 at 02:10 PM

Cant say i'l miss it.

Best keep our ears to the ground,it was a limelight exhibitions event so i'm wondering if its problem there end.

Marcus - 29/1/06 at 04:27 PM

No great loss - seems Totalkitcar Live is in March, I know where i'm going regardless.

Marcus

chrisg - 29/1/06 at 05:05 PM

Convoy Marcus?

where exactly is it?

Cheers

Chris

Marcus - 29/1/06 at 05:31 PM

I'm up for a convoy!
It's about 15 miles east of Chester

Marcus

jos - 29/1/06 at 08:45 PM

Thats a real shame. If it wasnt for Stafford nearly three years ago I might not be part of this community now.

DarrenW - 29/1/06 at 10:36 PM

Total Kit car North is at Oulton Park. If Brands is anything to go by this is the one in the North not to miss. Im seriously considreing it. Might cost me a Hotel in Chester for the night. SWIMBO doesnt want to go to the show but Chester is a lovely city to visit.

andyharding - 30/1/06 at 08:56 PM

quote:
Originally posted by jos
Thats a real shame. If it wasnt for Stafford nearly three years ago I might not be part of this community now.

I'll second that!

Peteff - 30/1/06 at 11:05 PM

Take the guided circular bus and boat trip if you go, it's excellent.

NKCC - 1/2/06 at 08:52 AM

The official line was due to "lack of manufacturer support" but guess we could eventually see that coming as it seemed to get smaller each year.

Personally I will miss it as its a good place for that first meeting of he year.

chrisg - 1/2/06 at 10:57 AM

quote:
Originally posted by NKCC
The official line was due to "lack of manufacturer support" but guess we could eventually see that coming as it seemed to get smaller each year.

Personally I will miss it as its a good place for that first meeting of he year.

Me too, it's good to catch up, although I must admit I've beenn threatening not to go again for the last five years!

Cheers

Chris