Board logo

Harewood Practice Day
TPG - 1/7/06 at 08:26 PM

A fine afternoon as a guest of Mark A (Mookaliod).BIG thanks.I've always liked him.Sadly missing tommorrows day.But drinking excesssssifff amounts of beer instead.Attached is a very short 'clip of Mark approaching the end of the hill

TPG - 1/7/06 at 08:38 PM

..Try again..

Marcus - 2/7/06 at 08:37 PM

I'll second that, I enjoyed the day! Some serious machinery there. My fave was the Sport Quattro. Was surprised at the lack of MKs/Locosts, Mark being the only one I could see.

BTW Mark, did you find that 1.5 seconds on Sunday. I was talking to a few drivers and apparently most were down on pbs due to the track being a bit slippery (seemed ok to me, but was it dusty?)

mookaloid - 2/7/06 at 09:35 PM

Hi Marcus,

Good to meet you yesterday

Found 1.3 seconds - posted a 68.7s and won my class.

The reason for my problem was mainly that My tyre pressure gauge packed up and when I borrowed one, I found I was 1.5 psi down all round from where I thought i was. It had obviously been dodgy for a while.

Cheers

Mark

mookaloid - 2/7/06 at 09:36 PM

Hi Richard, Have you been at the shandy?

Cheers

Mark

TPG - 3/7/06 at 12:25 PM

..Yep..Half a pint.Trying to set standards up here again.I've given up trying to upload the clip.I've sent it to you.

ned - 3/7/06 at 12:50 PM

stick the clip up on putfile.com

jacko - 3/7/06 at 05:56 PM

Mark congratulations on winning your class . You keeped out the gravel this time ? Graham

andyps - 3/7/06 at 06:20 PM

Great result mark - your name is in lights now - here and here.

First class win for an MK Indy at Harewood. Now we need a proper Locost to do it

skydivepaul - 3/7/06 at 08:50 PM

well done Mark

I will be at Harewood on the 6th August in my R1 MK indy. I will be in the auto66 class 8 but it will be interesting to see what time i can get.
My best at Harewood is a 72 seconds last year in my stock hatch fiesta.
I'll come over and see you if you are going

cheers

Paul