UncleFista - 15/2/07 at 02:14 PM

Bugger

The only one I go to religiously.

nitram38 - 15/2/07 at 02:15 PM

quote:
Originally posted by UncleFista
Bugger

The only one I go to religiously.

Watch what you say, there is a scientology discussion going on !

UncleFista - 15/2/07 at 03:15 PM

As far as I'm concerned, space aliens or C of E it's all the same to me

Although I did find Hubbard's "Battlefield Earth" the book, not the film was quite entertaining. More so than the bible at least

iank - 15/2/07 at 03:32 PM

Yes, as they are moving to a new venue in 2008 I imagine it was a disagreement about cost too late to rearrange this years.

On a positive note it gives me another year to finish

JamJah - 15/2/07 at 03:54 PM

Might be unrelated or wrong, but I think i hear a few months back that Harrogate Exhibition Centre had a roof problem. As I said think...! Dont quote me.

trextr7monkey - 15/2/07 at 04:07 PM

Flagged up in Robin Hood Owners Club a few weeks a go , some in fighting between individuals/ magazines or other pseudo political clap trap.
What id does is leave a bit of a hole for us northerners - we are going to the Cumbria Clasic show organised by Wigton Motor Club at Dalemain House near Ullswater, briliant do - various owners clubs there - Ford RS , Minis, Jags etc + hundreds of classics of every description,also a runout the day before - get it in yer diaries now!!!!!

DarrenW - 15/2/07 at 04:50 PM

A run to Ullswater to see some cars sounds like a cracking idea. When is it?

coozer - 15/2/07 at 05:23 PM

Oh my god, it looks like all the bits I need will be + postage

ricklawn - 15/2/07 at 06:07 PM

dont know if it makes any sence, but wasn't limelight exhibitions a main sponsor for harrogate. limelight was in association with which kit mag that has just been sold?????

24vseven - 15/2/07 at 08:23 PM

folks theres a show and autojumble at ripon racecourse on 6th may (am takeing the esscy) and one at harewood house early june if this fills a gap

iank - 15/2/07 at 10:14 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ricklawn
dont know if it makes any sence, but wasn't limelight exhibitions a main sponsor for harrogate. limelight was in association with which kit mag that has just been sold?????

No, Harrogate show was run by "European Show Promotions" not limelight. Though you are right about limelight being in association Which Kit (Mrs Filby wasn't it?)

mitch2b - 2/3/07 at 08:49 PM

okay lads found a replacement, not a dedicated kit show but e a bit of everthing, from kits to F1s, and sand buggys to hovercrafts,
Its in Southport on the 21st-22nd of July
check link for details

http://autoworlduk.com/

certainly looks interesting and free too, which if its a good one will certainly get the crowds in

Mitch

[Edited on 2/3/07 by mitch2b]