Board logo

Exeter Kit Car Show. Please come and say Hello
John Bonnett - 9/11/07 at 01:56 PM

The newly formed Jeremy Phillips Sports Car Club is having a Stand at the Exeter Show. Being very local, I've been asked to exhibit my Phoenix on the Stand. Still work to do so the pressure is on!!

I shall be there on both days and it would be really nice if you could spare a minute to say hello because apart from 907 and Trev D I've not met anybody else from the Locost site.

Anyway, do hope to meet some of you next weekend.

John

andrew.carwithen - 9/11/07 at 02:18 PM

Should be there on the Sunday, so I'll say hello.

Andy.

wheezy - 9/11/07 at 02:56 PM

I will be there either Sat or Sun depending on the weather forecast Ill pop over and say hello John.
For this year I have heard that Westfield are putting a few demo cars out round a slalom course. Hopefully not in the kit car parking area as it is bad enough with the motorbike stunt show
Dave

Jasper - 9/11/07 at 06:42 PM

I'll be there all weekend with Hicost on the Guild of Motor Endurance stand, see you there

John Bonnett - 9/11/07 at 07:01 PM

quote I'll be there all weekend with Hicost on the Guild of Motor Endurance stand, see you there

It will be good to meet you all at the Show

I'm particularly interested in the GME events having done the Mallory Park 6 hour run some years ago and knowing Martin Buckland who regularly competes. Next year in the phoenix perhaps? these events are such good value, you get accommodation and a rally thrown in all for less than you would pay for a holiday and what fantastic venues.

John

Lightning - 9/11/07 at 07:47 PM

Wheezy.
I would like to know what day you go as I would very much like to look at your car as I am thinking of getting one.

Andy
Sorry I have not got back to you but have been very busy. I have bought a Unit in Totnes and have had to have considerable work done to it to get the new office open. Hopefully should be up and running in about 2 weeks.

DorsetStrider - 9/11/07 at 08:25 PM

I'm hoping to be there on the saturday so I'll certainly come over and poke you in the eye... or else I'll just come over and say hello... depends what sort of mood I'm in

macdave69 - 14/11/07 at 08:06 PM

We'll be there all weekend with the Haynes Roadster on the Totalkitcar magazine stand.

We'll pop round and see you all
Dave

James - 15/11/07 at 11:56 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Jasper
I'll be there all weekend with Hicost on the Guild of Motor Endurance stand, see you there

Will you be on the stand doing your 'special' dance?

If so, I'm making the trip just for that!

Jasper - 16/11/07 at 10:15 AM

You know me especially as I'm not driving all weekend

Lightning - 16/11/07 at 05:30 PM

For those going to Exeter be very aware that there is a blitz on speeding etc etc at the moment and there will be unmarked cars around. Silver Skoda Octavia, black Mondeo, white Mondeo.to name but a few so watch your speed.

Triton - 18/11/07 at 07:07 PM

quote:

Well Jasper me old fruit we never saw you....bar perhaps....?

Triton - 18/11/07 at 07:08 PM

Unmarked BMW bike too...saw it knick white van man just off M5 going down the A30....made I chuckle

Jasper - 19/11/07 at 10:36 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Triton
quote:

Well Jasper me old fruit we never saw you....bar perhaps....?

Yes, all Saturday afternoon - funnily enough