Board logo

Bruntingthorpe video 26/04/08
PAUL FISHER - 27/4/08 at 06:50 PM

One of the 1st morning sessions at Bruntingthorpe,chasing a very quick Tvr,and passing a few porsches,great fun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4p5ugVqGrE

note: can be watched in high resolution

[Edited on 19/05/04 by PAUL FISHER]

mark.s - 27/4/08 at 07:09 PM

kin'ell ...

nice video paul

gingerprince - 27/4/08 at 08:13 PM

cool vid paul, looks like there's plenty of space to get past - not sure you could get 4-abreast at teesside

nice to see a tvr being used properly too! only every seen one other t350 at a track day, and that was at elvington.

not generally a huge fan of airfields (apart from the runoff) but as you said at teesside it looks like it flows very well - will have to get along this year

Dangle_kt - 27/4/08 at 10:31 PM

is that a volvo estate at 3.30 - 4.00? 30 seconds to pass a volvo.....estate.....

Only joking! Great vid! And a nice tussle captured on camera at the start.

PAUL FISHER - 28/4/08 at 02:35 AM

quote:
Originally posted by gingerprince
cool vid paul, looks like there's plenty of space to get past - not sure you could get 4-abreast at teesside

nice to see a tvr being used properly too! only every seen one other t350 at a track day, and that was at elvington.

not generally a huge fan of airfields (apart from the runoff) but as you said at teesside it looks like it flows very well - will have to get along this year

Yes Simon the TVR was a beast,350bhp,and they do 185mph,real supercar performance,well driven too,at least he was giving some stick,you can see it in the video,at 100mph its starts to pull away,he was parked next to me in the pits,he asked me to take him out for a ride,on his return he spoke MK and is going to get them to build him a car, I think the TVR may be up for sale,I am sure he said he has spent £5000 on it this year,but you will know all about that being a x TVR owner.
And I am also not a great lover of airfield circuits,but Bruntingthorpe is better than most due to it having the same layout each time,and a bit of tarmac twisty stuff,you can then at least check your times to see if your getting any better,my best time last month was 1m 30s,cold and damp,this time a did a 1m 26s warm and dry,so then you can make ajustments for next time to see if you can go a bit quicker

[Edited on 19/05/04 by PAUL FISHER]