Board logo

Projects section?
franky - 31/7/09 at 06:40 PM

How about a projects section where people with a build underway can post pics/info/updates etc? It would also help people with builds too.

Davey D - 31/7/09 at 07:14 PM

i think most people on here have, or have had a project they are building ( this is locost builders after all)

people tend to have their own build diaries, and then any issues/ advise they post in one of the many sections relating to the make of kit / part of the car

BATHO - 31/7/09 at 07:33 PM

Finally ready for my SVA retest on the 21st August at Brum!! Fingers crossed! Not sure whether to drive it or trailer.

LBMEFM - 31/7/09 at 07:42 PM

Good luck and be on the safe side and trailer it, with such an important day I think it's best not to take chances. Barry

iscmatt - 31/7/09 at 08:36 PM

sounds like a good idea to me, so many other forums have something similar and prove to be very popular

matt_gsxr - 31/7/09 at 10:07 PM

R4 build (cloudy) history is the most view posting.

surely that is justification enough.

Matt

t.j. - 31/7/09 at 10:16 PM

I brought my own back to life...

franky - 1/8/09 at 09:26 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Davey D
i think most people on here have, or have had a project they are building ( this is locost builders after all)

people tend to have their own build diaries, and then any issues/ advise they post in one of the many sections relating to the make of kit / part of the car

Thats exactly why it would be good, as most are building or constantly changing bits.

A couple of bike forums I use have a projects section and its always the most popular.

iank - 1/8/09 at 09:59 AM

I agree, but it's been suggested numerous times over the years so there must be a reason why it hasn't happened.