Board logo

verified
t11 - 12/9/11 at 06:13 AM

Hi all, I been trying to verify my email address as requested but so far no luck, it not in my mail box or in the junk box, I use Tiscali so if any other user's out there have made it work help ! thanks Gordon

bmseven - 12/9/11 at 07:15 AM

Check you have the correct email address entered in your profile and not your username, a few people have found this to be the case.

RACER101 - 12/9/11 at 08:13 AM

There is a longer thread elsewhere on the forum about this:

http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/viewthread.php?tid=160565

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
John

jossey - 12/9/11 at 09:35 AM

ensure your logged into locostbuilders before you click the link or it plays up and doesnt work.

cant help about the email bit...

kj - 12/9/11 at 10:19 AM

Not working for me, click on the link go to e-mail click on that and then just round and round?

ChrisW - 12/9/11 at 03:58 PM

Does it say 'Logged in as <someone>' in the top right under the advertising banner?

Chris

keith777 - 12/9/11 at 05:56 PM

same for me !!
cheers Keith

kj - 13/9/11 at 06:41 AM

No it just says e-mail address set to ( ) and thats it. it just goes from your e-mail address is not verified then to my e-mail and round and round.

ChrisW - 13/9/11 at 09:42 AM

quote:
Originally posted by keith777
same for me !!
cheers Keith

Keith. Your email is set to <something>@hotmail.c.uk. I'm not sure if there is a .co.uk version of Hotmail, but if there is it's CO.uk, not C.uk, which will be why the email isn't arriving. If you fix that it'll probably work.

quote:
Originally posted by kj
No it just says e-mail address set to ( ) and thats it. it just goes from your e-mail address is not verified then to my e-mail and round and round.

KJ - copy the link into your browser...

http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/memcp.php?action=confirmemail&code=<a 32 digit code>.

Make sure there are 32 numbers or letters in the code. Probably your email client is truncating the code.

Chris

kj - 13/9/11 at 02:40 PM

Hi Chris,

All done now.

Cheers

keith777 - 13/9/11 at 04:30 PM

Oops, sorry Chris -all sorted now
Cheers Keith

ChrisW - 13/9/11 at 06:21 PM

No probs!

T11... Tiscali is spelt with a C in the middle. Your address is at ticali.co.uk which I suspect doesn't exist.

Cheers, Chris