Board logo

Loading Pics
LBMEFM - 9/7/12 at 07:31 PM

I have just recieved a fantastic e-mail with pics, I would like to show them to you guys. Could someone please help me, I am completely useless at this computer stuff treat me like an an idiot, to put them on the site.

keith777 - 9/7/12 at 09:31 PM

We must have gone to different schools together cos i'm cr@p too

[Edited on 9/7/12 by keith777]

Chippy - 9/7/12 at 10:15 PM

Post them into your photo archive is the easiest way. Then its simple to put them into your posts. HTH Ray

Westy1994 - 10/7/12 at 04:12 PM

Although I have managed in the past to upload pics to my archive held on the site, just of late anything I try to upload fails, and I get this message

"Sorry! is an unnsuported file type. Please email ChrisW if you believe it should be"

All my pics are Jpg and are no bigger than 3MB, the pics I already have in my archive have been uploaded in the same way by the same camera using the same format.

Any ideas Chris on what's wrong?.

Rich

[Edited on 10/7/12 by Westy1994]

Chippy - 11/7/12 at 01:15 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Westy1994
Although I have managed in the past to upload pics to my archive held on the site, just of late anything I try to upload fails, and I get this message
"Sorry! is an unnsuported file type. Please email ChrisW if you believe it should be"
All my pics are Jpg and are no bigger than 3MB, the pics I already have in my archive have been uploaded in the same way by the same camera using the same format.
Any ideas Chris on what's wrong?.
Rich
[Edited on 10/7/12 by Westy1994]

You are trying to upload pictures that are too big, you need to reduce the size down to around 4 or 500 picsels wide. HTH Ray

Westy1994 - 11/7/12 at 01:48 PM

Is that so, oh well. Guess I will stick to using imagehosts, I really dont want to be having to resize every photo that I wish to share.

Does not explain how the photo I have of the small headlights uploaded, I never resized that one and it is 2.87MB, I have noticed the site has made this smaller however.

Not to worry I will carry on as I did before.

Thanks anyway.
Rich

[Edited on 11/7/12 by Westy1994]