Board logo

Armoto Chassis
daverm - 15/10/08 at 09:11 AM

Hi new to here just wondering if the Armoto chassis is ok for a sierra donor and if anyone has used them for there build before. Also anyone know if he is still doing chassis's as his ebay shop is lacking them at the moment. Is there a lot of difference between the ron champions book chassis and the haynes roadster chassis.any help would be massively appreciated.

theconrodkid - 15/10/08 at 11:36 AM

welcome to the madhouse,you are better off asking on here http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/index.php

Jezzer99 - 15/10/08 at 03:50 PM

I'm building a Haynes with an Armoto chassis pack. Very good quality, good cuts and great service. The guys on the Haynes board will probably say the same thing.

Triton - 15/10/08 at 08:25 PM

The Chris Gibbs design is wider than Uncle Ron's and a lot better thought out.

Mark

daverm - 16/10/08 at 04:40 AM

Thanks for the help guys will check out haynes forum and will be sure to keep you all updated on how my build goes

MakeEverything - 25/10/08 at 10:12 PM

Check your metal pack. The quality is second to none, but getting any errors or missing bits replaced is proving somewhat frustrating.
Im missing four parts (one incorrect cut, three missing) which has ground the build to a halt. Ive emailed him a few times, but no answer.....

MakeEverything - 26/10/08 at 07:47 AM

...and yes, i could make replacement parts, but ive already paid someone else for that, and i want to give him an opportunity to replace them before i do - as ive paid for them and all.

mr henderson - 26/10/08 at 12:53 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MakeEverything
Ive emailed him a few times, but no answer.....

If it can be said, phone instead.

John

MakeEverything - 26/10/08 at 02:43 PM

If i had a number.....

....which i have now.....

Hugh Paterson - 28/10/08 at 06:45 PM

Still trading, although I think jason has gone, hes busy trying to catch up without him.
Shug.

MakeEverything - 28/10/08 at 09:33 PM

Cheers Hugh