Board logo

ANYONE SPOKEN TO ARMOTO ???
MakeEverything - 25/10/08 at 10:08 PM

iVE BEEN TRYING TO GET SOME BITS CORRECTED THAT WERE MISSING FROM A PACK OF METAL HE SOLD ME....

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH.

[Edited on 25/10/08 by MakeEverything]

NigeEss - 25/10/08 at 10:51 PM

Well, with a name like you have and the project you're building, don't get so shouty and ......well.......................
make what's missing

ashg - 26/10/08 at 12:18 AM

01246 454506 phone them ask for jason

they are real good at sorting stuff if they mess up.

one of my bits they cut 311mm instead of 331mm and i had the new bit next day!

[Edited on 26/10/08 by ashg]

MakeEverything - 26/10/08 at 07:44 AM

quote:
Originally posted by NigeEss
Well, with a name like you have and the project you're building, don't get so shouty and ......well.......................
make what's missing

I can, but why should i when ive paid someone to do it for me?? Smartarse. You should change yours to Gordon Brown!!!

The metal that he supplied, was excellent quality, and there was only one piece with the wrong cut and a couple missing. Delivery was pretty much next day, but i just cant get hold of him to give him a chance to put it right. I could make them mself, yes, but then why pay for something youre not getting? - Though with the labour government, this kind of fits in with their ethos....

graememk - 26/10/08 at 09:56 AM

fight

omega 24 v6 - 26/10/08 at 10:54 AM

Oh dear someone needs a cuddle
Give the guy a chance to reply. I'm sure it'll work out OK.

ashg - 26/10/08 at 11:32 AM

also email sales@armoto.co.uk

if you are sending email to jason@armoto.co.uk when has holiday nobody can read them ;-)

MakeEverything - 26/10/08 at 02:44 PM

As long as you look like your avatar, you can cuddle me all you like!

It has been nearly two weeks.....

quote:
Originally posted by omega 24 v6
Oh dear someone needs a cuddle
Give the guy a chance to reply. I'm sure it'll work out OK.

omega 24 v6 - 26/10/08 at 02:54 PM

quote:

It has been nearly two weeks.....

Really well you should have said that initially. He could be on annual hols but If not then thats bad comms. I am not like my avatar. NUFF SAID

Echidna - 26/10/08 at 03:13 PM

I would make no complain even for 2 weeks waiting if it was for your avatar!

MakeEverything - 26/10/08 at 03:46 PM

True,
Id probably scrap the car and spend the rest of my life in bed!!!.....

NigeEss - 26/10/08 at 09:31 PM

Richard,
no offence was intended. If you had mentioned all the facts (two weeks etc) and hadn't been
shouting on the first public enquiry post then I would have been more sympathetic.

Just getting in from the pub didn't help.

So I here offer an apology.

MakeEverything - 27/10/08 at 11:30 AM

NigeEss,
Thanks for the apology, though it really wasnt necessary and no offence was taken, though my response was reciprocal to the comments made, which was wrong of me to do so.

I didnt feel the need to 'Explain' myself in full detail at the time, it was just a question to see if the guy was still alive and prompt a response from him.

Im not after Sympathy from you or anyone else and if youre going to make commets in such a way, please do so on U2U.

I hadnt just got in from the pub (or did you mean yourself?) - I work a range of strange hours, hence the majority of my posts here are during unsociable hours.

MakeEverything - 5/11/08 at 01:06 PM

ARMOTO called me back (i got bored and stopped trying to contact him) and is sending out replacement parts this week. I explained that i was more than happy with the metal sent out, and he also mentioned that Jason had left them a little high and dry!!

Still pleased with the service though.