Board logo

Yipeeee it's on the road!!!!
chicade - 24/4/13 at 10:23 PM

After a couple of years and endless hours my Mk indy r1 is finally rebuilt mot'd insured and ready to go ! My first kit car / bec and i can safely say after only driving it a handful of times in the last few days I am truly addicted to the noise and entire experience ! I love it keep the sunny days coming I say. Only thing that feels strange is the cruising at 70 / 80mph and it revving at 8/9k but am sure it will be fine

Ow and I would like to say a massive thankyou to my dad for all his hard work and time and effort.... And putting up with me changing my mind numerous times!

Also a big thankyou to all the guys I have bought bits and bobs off from here you have all been great and a pleasure to deal with

[Edited on 24/4/13 by chicade]

[Edited on 24/4/13 by chicade]

Ivan - 25/4/13 at 06:13 AM

Fun times - lets see some photos.

big_l - 25/4/13 at 07:59 AM

Now all you need to Do is pack a crap tent and loads of beer in the passenger seat and come and meet us all at Newark and convoy to stoneleigh !!

Well done

Yellow Peril - 25/4/13 at 02:06 PM

Great work ! There's nothing like it is there ? 8-9k sounds a tad high (I'm just at 7k). What running gear have you and what tyre circumference ?

chicade - 25/4/13 at 04:32 PM

195 50 15 r888 and 3.62lsd