Board logo

MK INDY For Sale.
royrid - 14/7/05 at 07:48 PM

Hi all, i have decided to sell my partially built Indy, that i bought & collect from the Donington show last September. Having recently started my own business, i just havn,t got the time to get on with her. I had the chassis etc powder coated by MK before i collected it, and all i have done is built up the suspension, fitted new front discs, & calipers, put the steering column in & rack, & fitted the new master cyl. I have also bought many new parts to fit, ie: Radiator, Rally spec grooved & drilled discs, Mintex M1144 pads, fuel tank & straps, Master cyl, Willwood brake bias adjuster, Boot box, Mk grill etc etc. I have also got a 2ltr Zetec engine, & close ratio Pioo diesel gearbox {overhauled}, & a set of Kawasaki ZX9R carbs to fit the zetec. The engine requires a new head gasket, & a check over. I have also got a CVH flywheel & starter to fit onto the engine as i was advised. The kit was bought as a deluxe kit, so has all the Protech shocks etc. The body work is red, with black wings, & the bonnet has got the bulge with vent in it. I will be sorry to let her go, but i can,t see me getting time to build her for the forseeable time. Any sensible realistic offers. I daren,t even add up all the receipts that i have kept. Many thanks, Royrid

Surrey Dave - 14/7/05 at 07:55 PM

Make sure 'ddddddddddddonut' knows about this..................

[Edited on 14/7/05 by Surrey Dave]

[Edited on 14/7/05 by Surrey Dave]

donut - 14/7/05 at 08:25 PM

Mr Surrey Dave it's donut..not Donut!! theres no capital d in my donut

Yes VERY interested. U2U sent

donut - 15/7/05 at 09:08 AM

Thank you dave..oh i mean DDDDDDDDave

James - 15/7/05 at 09:12 AM

it's missing the 'ugh' it should have aswell!

But hey, if you'd rather continue the Americanisation of our culture that's alright I'm sure!

James

donut - 15/7/05 at 09:16 AM

I thought we were already the 53rd state of America!

Peteff - 15/7/05 at 10:14 AM

That comes after you've eaten it

whitestu - 7/9/05 at 02:31 PM

How much are you asking for the car?

Thanks

Stu

donut - 7/9/05 at 05:24 PM

It's sold... to me! and it's in my garage being built at the moment. Estimated arival (on road) date is April 2006. Going together nicely.

scotlad - 7/9/05 at 10:39 PM

bugger it'll look like mine!

donut - 8/9/05 at 02:51 PM

But mine will have a Zetec so although they will look similar they won't sound the same.......and yours will be far quicker

scotlad - 8/9/05 at 05:13 PM

Of course- it was meant tongue in cheek and your zetec machine will give mine a good run- becs are fast off the line but mid raange grunt better with a car engine- unless of course you can afford the dizzying cost of busa/bbird etc.

who cares anyway- indys look brilliant whatever colour!

[Edited on 8/9/05 by scotlad]

donut - 8/9/05 at 05:44 PM

quote:

who cares anyway- indys look brilliant whatever colour!

Yup you bet!! (especially red with black arches eh )