Board logo

SVA Pass yesterday
melly-g - 20/4/07 at 09:47 AM

My Avon has passed it`s SVa at Norwich yesterday, it was on the first attempt and I had no problems at all I couldn`t believe it!
I was getting really worried about this test but was very supprised at how quick it was (2 hours max) and the guy Les was very good and made me feel comfortable as I was Kaking myself beforehand.

I just want to thank everyone on here for the help and advise I have found, even though I have not posted all that much I have usually found the answers to my problems on here somewhere.

Hopefully I will see some of you at the shows this year if the missus lets me go to some.

Regards,

Richard.

zxrlocost - 20/4/07 at 09:50 AM

or if you tell the mr's that your going to some

zxrlocost - 20/4/07 at 09:50 AM

well done by the way

stevec - 20/4/07 at 09:56 AM

Well done Richard.
Lets all have some Pics, then.
Steve.

whitestu - 20/4/07 at 10:04 AM

Congratulations!

Passing the SVA is quite easy compared to getting permission to use the car once it has passed!

Cheers

Stu

worX - 20/4/07 at 10:07 AM

well done mate!

see you at the shows - and like above, lets see some pics!

cheers,
Steve.

graememk - 20/4/07 at 10:14 AM

well done mate its a great feeling isnt it

t.j. - 20/4/07 at 10:29 AM

Any piccies?

Fozzie - 20/4/07 at 11:16 AM

Well done!....

Piccies?

ATB Fozzie

Hellfire - 20/4/07 at 11:21 AM

Great news.... one of the best looking 7 type cars IMHO! Shame they are always slated for poor quality of GRP etc.

All the best - Steve

Marlon - 20/4/07 at 12:53 PM

Well done that man.

I can't wait to be posting the same notice myself!

shades - 21/4/07 at 09:30 AM

great stuff keen to see some pics too...

icecarver - 23/4/07 at 08:34 AM

Well done

Were 6/8 weeks behind you and by the way
Avons are good lookin' but deserve the slating
for poor quality g/fibre

PaulBuz - 24/4/07 at 05:23 PM

Congrats.!
Be carefull out there.!

soggy 3 - 28/4/07 at 08:59 AM

Will it be coming to stonleigh then?
Also looking at your pics did you pass with the seat belt mounting extentions on?

melly-g - 30/4/07 at 09:53 AM

I`m trying to get it registered for the weekend so I can go to Stoneleigh, but I`m a bit worried that it`s a bit far for ths first run out!!

Yes it passed with the seatbelt extensions on, I thought it had to have these to bring the belts up to the top of the seats.

The only thing different from the pictures for the SVA were I had some covers over the front shocks (borrowed from a mate with a racing quad) but I dont think I even needed them.

Richard.