Board logo

Hayabusa fuel pump and filter ?
Relph - 3/10/12 at 07:18 PM

Hi guys, what in-line fuel pumps and filters are you guys using and where did you get them from ?

Cheers.

ChrisLeary - 3/10/12 at 08:31 PM

I've got a spare gsxr 1000 fuel pump somewhere in the garage. They have an inbuilt sump, fuel pressure reg and fit into the tank.

u2u if it's any help.

Chris

daniel mason - 3/10/12 at 09:23 PM

i think a lot of fuel injected pumps will do the job if you have an fpr and set it up correctly

Relph - 3/10/12 at 10:10 PM

Ive got the standard in tank busa fuel pump from the bike but i dont really want to modifiy the tank to make it fit. Would rather just fit an in-line pump.

BobM - 4/10/12 at 05:30 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Relph
Ive got the standard in tank busa fuel pump from the bike but i dont really want to modifiy the tank to make it fit. Would rather just fit an in-line pump.

Some of us have used standard bike in-tank pumps in a separate swirl pot with a low pressure pump feed to that. Much cheaper than most of the in line injection pumps with a separate reg.

richard thomas - 7/10/12 at 12:24 PM

LP Facet pump from fuel tank to swirl pot in engine bay, then Sierra Efi fuel pump and filter to fuel rail. Works a treat.

Relph - 7/10/12 at 07:11 PM

Cheers guys.
Afew people i have spoken to have said i need a Bosch 077 or Bosch 044, does anyone know the difference between these pumps ?