Board logo

Scooby donor
roadrunner - 4/9/07 at 07:11 PM

A freind of mine has acquired a scooby doo, and wondered if he could turn it into a seven type or a Radicle type car, has anyone used this car as a donor before.
Brad.

meany - 4/9/07 at 07:31 PM

engines a bit wide for a 7 type, a few ahve looked into this, inc myself.

prob best for a mid engine layout, there is someone doing one...try a search.

there is of course the "murtaya".

imp paul - 4/9/07 at 08:09 PM

hi my mate Paul has used the engine in 1 of his kits here is a link to his site hope this helps http://www.spiresportscars.co.uk/index.html

RazMan - 4/9/07 at 08:21 PM

The first thing I would do is get on the phone to Adrenaline and buy a Murtaya kit. Failing that, sell the engine to me and I'll phone them!

Confused but excited. - 4/9/07 at 08:25 PM

They make a really hairy quad bike!

roadrunner - 4/9/07 at 08:39 PM

With the Spire sports car , do you ditch the four wheel drive system, and stick the engine with the front drive ,straight into the back of the car.

gottabedone - 8/9/07 at 04:43 PM

If the Scooby is too wide for a standard sized car then how about the Viento etc?

Steve

AndyH - 10/9/07 at 04:09 PM

MURTAYA

Rickaaay - 25/10/07 at 04:07 PM

have you ever seen a delfino feroce? apparently it's Italian for ferocious dolphin! it is basically a 2000 Impreza with a completely different body, they made it into sort of a convertible sports car. Check it out on google.

RazMan - 25/10/07 at 07:26 PM

The Delfino Feroce IS the Murtaya in a former life - its been a dormant project for quite a while until Adrenaline picked it up.