You know when you've been...
tadltd - 19/3/05 at 12:01 AM

...Tangoed!

more pics at: www.track-club.com

Avoneer - 19/3/05 at 01:24 AM

I wouldn't say no!
Pat...

mangogrooveworkshop - 19/3/05 at 07:15 AM

Oh Yummy............Good work Steve that orange car seems to grow on you .

Garbrand - 19/3/05 at 08:26 AM

Kudos for the photography

Hellfire - 19/3/05 at 10:10 AM

Nice - useful use of lighting... a bit of Phtoshop could bring that out a treat!!!

clbarclay - 19/3/05 at 02:55 PM

Is the air bag packed with oranges so that when you crash (not always enevitable) you get tangoed just like the adverts.

tadltd - 19/3/05 at 11:28 PM

I wish I could claim credit for the photography, but it was done by Circuit Driver magazine's snapper (at Donington).

I like the idea for the Tango air bag...

violentblue - 21/3/05 at 12:00 AM

I love that color, what would that be called?

ceebmoj - 21/3/05 at 12:09 AM

hi,

I was ther when the photos where being taken. it is strange thought as it was a resnobly bright afternoon but looksalmost dark in the photos. gues the guy knew wha he was doing.

blake

locost_bryan - 21/3/05 at 03:36 AM

quote:
Originally posted by violentblue
I love that color, what would that be called?

60's McLaren - looks pretty damned close to the original McLaren orange used on Can-Am and F1 cars until 1970 or so

locost_bryan - 21/3/05 at 03:40 AM

quote:
Originally posted by ceebmoj
hi,

thought as it was a resnobly bright afternoon but looksalmost dark in the photos. gues the guy knew wha he was doing.

yep, he knew what he was doing. He's deliberately under-exposed the background and used lighting/fill-in flash to highlight the car - makes the car stand out much better

Alan B - 21/3/05 at 12:52 PM

Let me be different.....

Steve, the car is fine, and even the colour is good (and that's hard to say being a Preston fan...LOL)

But, I'm not that big a fan of the pic.....does little for me TBH....would never guess a pro had taken it.......IMO