Board logo

selling
Fub - 16/12/10 at 01:20 PM

hi guys
due to unfortunate circumstances i am being forced to sell my 99% completed viento
it is on ebay if you know of anybody who may be interested
Luego Viento Kit Car 99.9% Finished on eBay (end time 19-Dec-10 13:14:44 GMT)

Thanks for all the help in the past

house19uk - 16/12/10 at 01:27 PM

Sorry to hear you are having to sell car looks good from pictures, whearabouts are you?

speedyxjs - 16/12/10 at 01:42 PM

quote:
Originally posted by house19uk
Sorry to hear you are having to sell car looks good from pictures, whearabouts are you?

Ebay listing says Ashford, Kent.

Hope the sale goes well for you.

nick205 - 16/12/10 at 01:51 PM

Shame, it looks a very very put together build all round.

Best of luck with the sale.

James - 16/12/10 at 01:52 PM

That's a shame mate it looks so close to finishing- like a bit of IVA trim around the front suspension and it'd be there.

You'll lose so much selling now... could you now put it in storage until you have more time? Or take it to Luego to IVA it for you? Then either drive it or sell it with a registration.

Looks like a lovely car if you do sell it.

Cheers,
James

interestedparty - 16/12/10 at 03:19 PM

The obvious question which I am sure will be in the minds of the people looking at the listing, is what is the other 1% that needs doing, and how much is it going to cost, and why haven't you done it yourself?

The art of writing a good advert is to know what questions are going to be in the minds of the readers, and answer them.

Fub - 16/12/10 at 07:44 PM

hi

core plugs need re fit

trimming edges

touching up in areas of chasis paint

iva

jobseekers for the last 2 months, 65.00 for me and 2 kids is a joke

it breaks my heart to sell

interestedparty - 16/12/10 at 08:06 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Fub
hi

core plugs need re fit

trimming edges

touching up in areas of chasis paint

iva

jobseekers for the last 2 months, 65.00 for me and 2 kids is a joke

it breaks my heart to sell

You would be well advised to get that info onto your ebay listing.

Fub - 16/12/10 at 08:33 PM

hi

i am waiting on possible buyers questions

this is the first time i have done an ebay sale so didn't want to go over the top with spec and details

NeilP - 18/12/10 at 02:40 PM

Kieth,

Real shame - you've done such great work - Santa needs to bring you something to make up for it.

Hope it goes for a good sum.

Neil.

interestedparty - 19/12/10 at 03:31 PM

I see it was unsold at £3450. In a way I'm surprised it didn't go for more, and in another way I'm not. I reckon it's mostly the time of year, and partly worries about the IVA.

What are your plans now? Anyway you can hang on til next Spring?

v10 - 20/12/10 at 12:31 AM

I was considering bidding on this car but the distance to Holyhead put me off (I'm in Ireland).

What kind of power is this engine putting out ? I'm really swaying towards buying a bec but a high powered cec could persuade me. How would a 2.9 cosworth compare to a r1 powered car ?

I'm not really up to doing much work myself so what exactly is required to get this finished ? What's a core plug ?

I really only intend to use on track days only and here in Ireland there is no iva so most important is the running of the car.

On eBay you clearly stated that it's never been driven (I'd say this could have turned a lot people off .. I did me !) But you also say its in pwo ? How do you know it's in perfect working order without driving it ?!

most important .. how much do you want for it ?

Cheers.