Board logo

Mallory Results
efairba1 - 15/3/04 at 03:10 PM

Can any one let me know the results from Mallory... I know they'll appear on the 750mc site, but i'm impaitent!

Regards

Des

Mark Benson - 15/3/04 at 03:34 PM

Hi Erik,

1. Simon Read
2 Brian Mitcham
3 Kevin Lucas
4 Brendan Dudley

Brian started from the back of the grid in the final thanks to an incident in the heat race and gave a fantastic performance to take the lead for a lap or two before being pipped on the last lap by Simon Read. For the last 5 laps or so there was nothing in it between Brian, Simon, Kevin and Tom Ballantyne (who had a 'moment' at the hairpin on the last lap) - great race to watch but made me miss being in the driving seat even more than I thought it would.
Roll on Donington!

Jon Ison - 15/3/04 at 05:06 PM

we was just leaving as the F Vee guys where racing, can anyone tell me how the car/driver was/is that went off very "hard" at gerards,

steve26 - 15/3/04 at 08:51 PM

The guy was okay - got out after about 5mins & walked 2 the ambulance.

[Edited on 16/3/04 by steve26]

Jon Ison - 16/3/04 at 07:18 PM

thanks, pleased he's ok, cars can be re-built.

DickieB - 16/3/04 at 07:29 PM

Agreed. Although one Locost driver suffered a hairline fracture to his wrist, and another was badly bruised a week before his wedding!

ernie - 17/3/04 at 06:56 PM

I did get to meeting, and enjoyed it very mutch, gots lots of advice and info, looked out for you jon and dicki, but keeped missing you. hopefully will get car ready for cadwell, see you soon ernie