Board logo

Which Station
Tinks1 - 4/2/09 at 01:11 PM

Which SVA station from your experiences would you use, Manchester, Beverley or Carlisle..?

coozer - 4/2/09 at 02:01 PM

Beverley. First class.

Agriv8 - 4/2/09 at 02:14 PM

Beverly gets my vote.

Ps I close to skipton as well.

regards

Agriv8

adithorp - 4/2/09 at 02:24 PM

I went to Manchester. They were very fair despite some stories I was told before. On my initial test I failed on emmisions and 4 testers were all joining in trying to help get it through.

adrian

nick205 - 4/2/09 at 03:22 PM

Can only say that after hearing bad reports on my local station/testers (Southampton) in practice they were excellent. IMHO it's as much to do with the way you approach it and how well presented the car is as the perticular station/tester.

serieslandy - 4/2/09 at 05:21 PM

quote:
Originally posted by nick205
Can only say that after hearing bad reports on my local station/testers (Southampton) in practice they were excellent. IMHO it's as much to do with the way you approach it and how well presented the car is as the perticular station/tester.
I was hoping that Southampton were quite reasonable as that is my local too.

mbate - 4/2/09 at 05:45 PM

Mine passed at Carlisle 2 weeks ago, Andy the tester was fair and really wanted the car to pass (it passed 1st time) I would recommend Carlisle to anyone and Jane on reception make a super cup of coffee

spdpug98 - 4/2/09 at 07:30 PM

quote:
Originally posted by serieslandy
quote:
Originally posted by nick205
I was hoping that Southampton were quite reasonable as that is my local too.

I was hoping they had got better, as when I helped my father in law build his Cobra 6/7 years ago we went all they way to Taunton.

I was hoping to take mine to Southampton as it's only 20 minutes away and Taunton is over 2 hours, but he is adamant we should go to Taunton

(Sorry for the thread hi-jack)