Board logo

Another SVA pass at Beverley
smac - 27/3/09 at 03:25 PM

Passed my retest at Beverley yesterday afternoon. Thats at least three cars passed there yesterday. What a releif!

Dropped my stuff off at Leeds DVLA at lunchtime today so fingers crossed for an early result. Incidentally the DVLA office was packed with all sorts of unsavoury characters waiting - what are they all doing there?

adithorp - 27/3/09 at 03:35 PM

Nice one!

adrian

Jasper - 27/3/09 at 03:43 PM

quote:
Originally posted by smac
Passed my retest at Beverley yesterday afternoon. Thats at least three cars passed there yesterday. What a releif!

Dropped my stuff off at Leeds DVLA at lunchtime today so fingers crossed for an early result. Incidentally the DVLA office was packed with all sorts of unsavoury characters waiting - what are they all doing there?

nice one

yeah - my local office is as well, dodgy car dealers and johnny foreigners .....

omega0684 - 27/3/09 at 04:08 PM

and you waited a whole day to tell us, what could be more important?!

congratulations fella, good luck with DVLA

Andy W - 27/3/09 at 04:47 PM

congratulations (again) and nice to meet you yesterday

Andy

daniel mason - 27/3/09 at 05:53 PM

congrats mate!

FEZ1025 - 27/3/09 at 06:13 PM

quote:
Originally posted by smac

Last day of the month, they will have been taxing their cars.

Alan...

Dangle_kt - 27/3/09 at 07:21 PM

I can see a good few summer meets being organised for all these new cars on the road.

Its great news! Well done

Daddylonglegs - 27/3/09 at 08:15 PM

Congrats .

Note to self.....must get in garage, must get in garage........

david4 - 27/3/09 at 08:31 PM

well done on sva pass i was thinking the same thing when i was there last year.....um