Board logo

IVA Receipt - class N1?
skov - 26/5/13 at 11:55 AM

Hello,

I got the receipt from VOSA the other day for my IVA test fee and it says the payment is for:

IVA BASIC N1 CAT A,C,S

Which has me slightly confused as I thought I needed an M1 test, not a N1 test.
Is this normal, or have I somehow managed to book it in as a light goods vehicle?!

dave107 - 26/5/13 at 04:00 PM

Got mine back receipt back mine says IVA BASIC M1 CAT A,C,S

Peteff - 26/5/13 at 05:20 PM

Put a flat bed on it and call it a pickup. Get in touch with them and ask them to rectify it or you could lose your fee.

skov - 26/5/13 at 06:05 PM

Thanks guys.

I'll give them a ring on Tuesday... unless of course the light goods vehicle test is any easier to pass

skov - 28/5/13 at 08:30 AM

I called up VOSA today. They admitted they keyed it in wrong, and said it'll get sorted out when they process my application.
They guy also said they've got a massive back log of IVA applications and it's going to be another two weeks before they even start looking at mine and probably sometime in July before I get my test. A bit longer to wait than I'd hoped then

40inches - 28/5/13 at 10:43 AM

quote:
Originally posted by skov
I called up VOSA today. They admitted they keyed it in wrong, and said it'll get sorted out when they process my application.
They guy also said they've got a massive back log of IVA applications and it's going to be another two weeks before they even start looking at mine and probably sometime in July before I get my test. A bit longer to wait than I'd hoped then

Don't leave it that long, phone them on Monday, and keep a record of what was said and who said it, especially about the N1.