Board logo

New bodywork
dozracing - 4/4/04 at 07:02 PM

Hi all,

I know Ned and another lister from Hants wanted to see the new bodywork in person before ordering.

Tell the truth i can't find the contact details of the other guy.

Basically the car will be around tomorrow evening in Hants/Surrey border, so if you wanted to check it out can you call me on 07770 405688 tonight or tomorrow (05/0404) so we can arrange something.

Kind regards,
Darren

ned - 5/4/04 at 12:55 PM

Thanks for the heads up Darren, will see you this evening as now arranged...

Ned.

M@Triton - 7/4/04 at 05:20 PM

Traffic Red GTS-Triton fitted with Raceline 1800 zetec Rescued attachment GTS-Triton 6.jpg
Rescued attachment GTS-Triton 6.jpg

ned - 14/4/04 at 09:07 AM

Mark,

any chance of a pic from a front quarter angle so i can see the nose cone a bit better? Don't suppose you have any pics of anything in signal red to compare do you?!! The traffic red seemed slightly orangy in the dusk light i saw it in, i'm after quite a scarlet bright red!

The bodywork looked good when i met up with darren, though it was a little hard to get the full picture of the car as it was at an angle on a trailer!

I'm also worried that using ally sides the fibreglass might overhang the sides on nose/bonnet/scuttle which darren mentioned might be a problem...

cheers,

Ned.

blueshift - 16/4/04 at 12:13 AM

ned,

I took various pictures at detling, I'll try and get around to uploading them this weekend.

if I don't, hassle me. I got a couple of frontish-on ones of the GTS show car.

ned - 16/4/04 at 08:58 AM

Thanks blueshift, will wait for the pics

Ned.

blueshift - 16/4/04 at 12:41 PM

Here you go ned:
http://www.leetfighter.com/gallery/view_photo.php?set_albumName=album02&id=DSCN0476

Other pics in there might be of interest to people too: lots of closeups of dedion bits, and the doz shocks and bushes and stuff.

ned - 16/4/04 at 03:35 PM

Thanks blueshift, helpful, but none with the bonnet on DOH!

cheers,

Ned.