Board logo

GTS?
tj4ord - 11/1/04 at 11:19 AM

hey ppls.

I'm fairly new to the whole 7 thing. I've never heard of GTS? just wondering if i could hear from u? let me know what the quality is like and what its like to build +what donor parts u need?

Thanx

Trev

Dreckly - 11/1/04 at 08:16 PM

Hi Tj4ord,

If you use the search facility for "GTS" it will show the relevent posts, alternatively go to www.gtstuning.co.uk.
The basic car is Sierra based with a De Dion rear end. Usual engine options from Darren @ GTS.
Toyota 4AGE & 20 Valve variants from me @ Milestone Motorsport Engineering. Send me a U2U if interested in Toyota power
Regards. Ken.

okey dokey - 15/1/04 at 07:16 PM

You won't be disappointed, chassis and suspension are better than more expensive stuff, the body panels shine like a shiny thing and the people involved are really friendly and helpfull if a little nuts!!!!

Dreckly - 16/1/04 at 01:08 AM

Hey Okey, who are you calling nuts??
I'll accept "totally mad, cantankerous, pedantic, etc." on my part, but then I am a "Janner"!?!
Welcome Chap!!
Regards. Ken.

okey dokey - 16/1/04 at 07:36 PM

Nowt wrong with being a little nutty,beats being too serious. Serious people drove me to it anyway!!!!that and the smell of pro2 snorting 2 strokes. If only sva blokes liked strokers........

okey dokey - 16/1/04 at 07:42 PM

Tj Stamford? not a million miles away come and have a cuppa and see gts de-dion kit for youself